13

"Now it's eight in the morning, hate in the morning, all because of you."

Jennie's POV

"Jenjen... wake up." I felt my sister tap my cheeks.

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. "What time is it, Unnie?"

"It's almost 1:00pm, you need to eat." She said, slowly pulling me up.

"I'm still sleepy..." I whined.

"Come on, Jen. You also need to take a shower, you stink." She said, covering her nose as if I do smell while laughing.

I pouted. "Yah Unnie!"

She chuckled. "Come on now, Jenjen. I'll wait for you downstairs."

I only nodded at her. When she was out of my sight, I did a little bit of stretching first before going down.

"Good Afternoon, Miss Kim." I was greeted by the Yeri, one of our maids who is currently cleaning the living room.

I gave her a smile and a nod before proceeding to the Dining room where Jisoo is.

"What's for lunch? I'm hungry." I said, pouting at my sister.

She chuckled. "That's what you get for not getting up early." She shook her head. "Here..." She handed me a bowl with my favorite food.

A huge smile was plastered on my face when I saw the food that she made. I went to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She made a face when I kissed her. "Eww! No kissing Jen." She said, wiping her cheek.

I giggled. "Thank you for making Kimchi Fried Rice, Unnie."

"I know it's your favorite. Go on, eat it." 

I took a bite and it was so good. "It's delicious, Unnie. You are the best!"

She chuckled. "I know right!"

I playfully rolled my eyes at her and continue devouring the food. Sometimes my sister is just full of herself, but I still love her no matter what.

***

"So Jen, what happened last night? You just passed out." Jisoo asked me. We are currently here in her room.

I don't know if I should tell her or not. I know she would react differently but at the same time I just want someone to talk to right now, so maybe I should.

I took a deep breath before telling Jisoo what I saw and did last night.

"HE WHAT?!" She stood up harshly and took her phone out.

She was about to call Kai, but I stopped her. "I'm gonna kill him!"

I widened my eyes on what she said. "N-No Unnie, it's o-okay." I pleaded to her.

Jisoo usually don't get mad, but when she does, she's really really scary and I don't like it when my sister is mad.

"Okay? You think this is okay?! He f*cking used you because of our money and he cheated on you!" Now, she is shouting at me.

"U-Unnie, it's okay. Let me handle this. I'll just file a divorce." I said, trying to calm her down.

She sighed and shook her head. "I'm gonna tell Mom and Dad about this, okay?" She went near me and hugged me.

I hugged her back. "Thank you, Unnie."

"I love you, Jen. I'm here for you."

Before I could say anything, Jisoo received a text from her secretary saying: Good Afternoon Ms. Jisoo Kim. There will be a Pres Conference today at the M.Corp, you and Ms. Jennie Kim are invited to be there as they will reveal the CEO after a long time of hiding. Also, there will be a huge announcement after. It will start at 7:00pm, see you there!

After reading it, I went back to my room to prepare. I wonder who the CEO is...

***

Unknown POV

She held my hand and squeeze it a little. "Are you sure about this babe?" She asked me worriedly.

I chuckled and gave her a peck on the lips. "Yes, babe. I'm ready."

"I love you" She said, looking into my eyes and I felt butterflies in my stomach. How could I not love this woman?

I grabbed her nape and pulled her closer to me. "I love you more" I said before crashing my lips to hers.

***

Jennie's POV

We are currently here at M.Corp with people from other companies waiting for the big announcement.

"Unnie, do you have any guess who the CEO is?" I asked my sister who is sitting beside me, also waiting for the Pres Conference to start.

She only shrugged, not feeling excited or anything. I also noticed that she is acting a little weird since we got here. Hmm...

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for coming, we would like to welcome you all here at M.Corp. Thank you everyone for being patient, it's been years since the CEO of M.Corp kept her identity as a secret..."

"So she's a woman?"

"The CEO is a SHE?"

"I bet she's hot!"

I heard the murmurs of the people around me. So what if she's a woman? It doesn't matter right? I just want to know who this mysterious CEO of M.Corp is and I'm getting a little impatient.

"Without further ado, may I reveal to you the CEO of M.Corp! Ms.–"

And there, I froze.