4

𝐊𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

"That bitch think her nigga oh so loyal but he be eating this pussy every night and going back to her giving her kisses and shit."Mo said.  

Right now we was sitting around listening to Mo talk about Wayne ass for the 6th time today.  All this bitch discuss is him, his girlfriend, and how they living. 

"Seems to me like you bothered bitch" Taja spoke up.  I chuckled. 

"Fuck I got to be bothered for? ... he gone forever fuck with me " Mo said. "She the one that needs to be bothered." 

"She don't need to be bothered" Asia said. "She got all his attention."

" Sis you a side chick . He got both of y'all out here looking stupid" I said. 

"I'm not even mad I just want to fight that's all"Mo said. 

"Bitch for what" Asia exclaimed. 

" They gone fight over him and he gone fuck the winner today and the loser tomorrow" I said.

"Niggas so embarrassing" Asia said. 

"On god that why I'm single." Taja said.

"You can't link a nigga to my name" I said shaking my head.

"The boys bout to come over here." Taja said. 

"Ok." Mo said. "Maybe I should get a new nigga." 

"Bitch maybe?" Asia questioned. "Nah hoe you should."

"i highly recommended it bitch" Taja blinked.

"Right talking bout some damn maybe." Riri said. 

"Ayeee we in this thang." Ban big ass came marching in.

"Aht aht" I said. "Leave allat by the door." 

"Ayeee though." Tattoo said sliding onto the couch. 

"What Tattoo?" Mo asked. 

"I fucked yo nigga girlfriend last night." He said.

"On what?" 

"On Riri." He said.

"Boy put that on yo hoe ass momma." Riri said.

"Ahhhhhhh" he laughed then straight faced her. "Nahhh cause my momma a hoe forreal." 

Tooly , Deezy, and Glock walked in. Deezy sat beside me grinning all in my face.

"Deezy get out my face." I said.

"Hey girlfriend." She said.

"Hello Deezy."

"What motherfuckas got going today?" Ban asked.

"Nigga it's raining" Tattoo said. 

"Meaning?" He asked. 

"We ain't doing shit" Tooly said. 

"Hold on folks keep sending me Daysha live." Taja said.

Taja joined it turning up the volume. 

"Nahh her hoe ass lil sister always around my man." Daysha said to some girl. I scrunched my face up. 

Daysha stopped talking and looked at her comments. "Nahh the bitch dont wanna fight she always making her sisters fight for her."

She looked at her comments again. They was telling her Taja was in the live. "Tell her I wanna fight her sister." 

"Request to join" Riri said. We kept sending requests till she accepted.

"Girl imma hoe?" I asked putting my face in the camera. 

"Yea trynna fuck on my nigga and shit." She said.

"Girl bye! you seen me yesterday and aint say shit. all this pressure developed over night ?" I asked scrunching up my face.

"Da da da youn wanna fight so shut up." 

" and do hush puppy ponytail ass. Ian usher Ian finna be fighting in the rain but I got you tomorrow."

"Sykes."

"K." I said as she ended the live. 

"Like I can't even live drama free life" I said getting up walking to my room. 

I gotta practice my fight and shit now. Asia walked in on me mid swinging on the air. 

"Bitch what the fuck" she said laughing.

"I'm practicing."

"Can lil mama really fight?" I heard Tattoo ask.

"She ain't never been in no fight before." Taja said.

"But she used to watch us fight all the time." Riri said.

"Daysha a big bitch compared to Kynda lil ass." Deezy said.

"On god." Tooly said.

"Ian gone let them fight." Glock said. "Daysha too fucking big and old for that." 

"Got arthritis and tryna fight bitch yo leg gone give out." Tattoo said.

"He talking bout he ain't gone let y'all fight" Asia said. 

"He better let me do something cause ian never played with no hoe like this and that bitch done disrespected me too many times." I said sitting on my bed.