5

𝐊𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸🤕
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝗢𝗸.

𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸🤕
𝗢𝗻 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝗼𝗸

𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸🤕
𝗼𝗻𝟲 ?

𝗼𝗸

𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸🤕
𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗦𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗞

𝗡𝗢!

𝗚𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸🤕
𝗳𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ?

𝗢𝗻 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

__

I put my phone down. Looking for some shorts and a shirt to wear to this fight. 

"Ouuu Imma fight in these raggedy ass shoes" I said.

"Girl I'm really here with you for yo first fighttttt" Asia said grinning.

"I know right." I mumbled. "Hand me that grease." She handed it to me.

"Can you braid my hair to the back?" I asked.

"Yeah I gotchu." She said.

"I can't believe she trying to fight me over this nigga." I said in disbelief. "This big ass bitch." 

"Can you fight?" Asia asked braiding my hair.

"I can fight enough." I said. "If she aint coming with Muhammad Ali hands im finna do ha old ass on God."

"I'm done pooh." She said.

We walked out my room down the hall. 

"I'm ready. " I said. 

"Ok" Taja huffed grabbing her keys walking towards the door.

"You really growing up on us." Riri said.

"First fight and shit" Mo said.

"Glock know y'all fighting?" Riri asked.

"Why should he?" I asked.

"My fault bitch shoo" Riri said.

When we got to Sykes I hopped out the car. I saw her and some of her people.

"Bitch Tell yo sisters it's one on one."

"baby you just told em they aint deaf" I said.

"And I want yo lil friend after you." 

"Put that on some you wanna fight me after you fight her."  Asia shifted her weight.

I saw Glock nem pull up. 

"On yo life I want you after her." Daysha said.

"Have it yo way" Asia smiled. 

She squared up with me. 

"This is what happens when yo-" She ain't get to finish. I punched her in her mouth she grabbed onto my hair. She started swinging while trying to pull my head down.

I grabbed hers too and started throwing punches aiming for her face. I was punching her as I rushed her backwards causing her to fall.  She kept tryna get up. Kicking me in my stomach.