21

Kynda Jones

Kordae💕

can you take me to get food?

yeah when im done
getting my haircut i got ya

______

1 hour later

I walked in my Aunt Zoe house sitting on the couch.

"where TT at?" i asked Zy.

"girl work."

"they still let her work there after she whooped that old lady?" i asked shocked.

"hoe its McDonalds plus Ms. Prostate ain had no business getting buck knowing she move at 3 miles per hour."

"mm mm mmm" i shook my head looking down at my phone. "yall aint gone be seeing the golden gates so enjoy that golden M!"

"fuck you where yo momma at?"

"baby ain no telling where Jerika done went she dropped me off and kept kicking."

"i've missed you my baby!" she hugged me.

"i've missed you too" i hugged back.

"i seen you on instagram fighting" she said raising her eyebrow. "fights going viral and shit. tryna figure out when you got cut like that?"

"hoe i been cut imma scar now catch up."

"should've came and got me i been ready to practice my crip walk on a bitch head." She stood up dancing.

"twist that ankle a lil mo" i hyped. "yeahhhh"

I busted out laughing as she fell.

"let me guess them hoes was mad bout a nigga" She got up then flopped back down breathing hard.

"you the feds?" i asked squinting at her.

"i just know hoes be bitter and miserable." she shrugged. "but you know ion play bout ya so tell them hoes i wanna run that 1 wit em too."

"hoes ain talm bout nun forreal." i shrugged.

"like to talk just to hear themselves talk."

"no bullshit."

Asiaboo 🥺

come get me im hungry ☹️

was following that
location anyway tf
dont ever not tmb

hanging with hoes that
let you starve.🙄😒

"swear but i seen you fight Double babymama."

"cause that hoe steady was playing wit me getting disrespectful i told her when i see her im stomping her and that baby AHT!"

"thought it was a game huh?"

"that game called Life fuck she saying?"

Asiaboo🥺

outside bae

"but yeah cuz i just stopped by to make sure you was straight" i said standing up stretching.

"be safe baby" she hugged me. "make sure you call next time you finna fight."

"you know i got you."