10

𝐊𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

I got up took a shower and put on some clothes. I got a text from Asia.

𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹._: 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸

I tapped the video and it was Mo sucking somebody dick on her cfs. She purposely added me and asia. Hoes aint slick.

𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲.

You know he gave her some attention recently cause the bitch won't shut up.

Imma just stop fucking with him cause too much drama come with him and we ain't even in no relationship. I refuse.

𝗜'𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆.
𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗻

I sat thinking about how i gotta avoid him now. 

𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹._ : 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲.

I walked outside locking the door walking down our long drive way to Asia car. 

"Hey bitch" She said.

"Hey girl."

"So like I'm single single right now?" She said.

"I been single single i knew that grown ass boy wasn't for me." I sighed.

"Now we finna have some fun. You ever been to a party before."

I shook my head. 

"You haven't" she asked shocked."Oh hell nahh bitch. they had you in solitary confinement?"

"Parties ain't really my scene but today was boring." I said.

"Girl it's a couple bitches that hate me in this party. Mo slim jim back ass probably here too. But we don't bullshit." She said hitting a sharp turn. "I hope you used gorilla snot for them edges."

"Park right here" I said seeing the party a little down the street.

"Why?"

"So nobody can shoot up or fight on yo car." I said taking off my seat belt.

"the run to the car gone be crucial but Ight." 

We got out and started walking. It was people all in front of the house.

"You drink?" She asked walking in. 

"No" I said. 

"Good you might have to drive" she said. 

I shrugged following after her. 

"Here pooh"She said handing me a can sprite and a straw. "Don't take nothing from nobody." 

"I know."

"Ok. Follow me."

While I was following her somebody bumped me hard as fuck.

"Excuse you" I said turning around.

"Yeah you excused" Mo said.

"Girl don't start with her." Asia said to Mo.

"Mo you got dandruff sitting on top of yo tracks tend to it ole used up ass." I said turning back around pulling Asia along with me.

"This my song" I mumbled.

"Throw a lil ass sis." Asia said hyping me.

"big boogie did his thang with this remix."

I bent over and started twerking.