Chapter 20 We Are Fairy Tail

"Who are you?"

That was the one question Gajeel had on his mind. He never knew about Fairy Tail having a member that couldn't use magic. However, he didn't see any signs of the guild's insignia on the boy. Soon Homura spoke towards his opponent.

"Homura Sawada.....got it memorized?"

Suddenly Homura was no longer in Gajeel's sight. Before he realized it, Gajeel was suddenly sent flying as Homura struck his head with his right fist coated in Dying Will Flames. As Gajeel got up, a smile was forming on his face.

"This is gonna be fun. Iron Dragon's Club!!!!!!"

Gajeel transformed his right arm into a large iron club, increasing its punching power

Gajeel transformed his right arm into a large iron club, increasing its punching power. At high speed, the iron club rapidly extended towards Homura. Seeing this, the boy puts his hands in front of him as he caught the iron club but was being pushed back. While this happened, Gajeel felt the iron club getting hotter and hotter as Homura caught it while his X-Gloves were ignited with Dying Will Flames.

"His punches are heavier and have more force when turned into this iron club. But even if his fists are iron...."

"This brat's flames are getting hotter."

Suddenly Gajeel retracted the iron club as it turned back into his normal hand. His right hand felt extremely hot as he looked towards Homura.

"You said your name is Homura Sawada, right?"

"Correct."

"Gajeel Redfox. Remember that name. I'm about to have some real fun with you."

"Bring it....Gajeel Redfox!"

Suddenly Gajeel and Homura charged at each other with great speed. As both fighters reeled back their right hands, the dying will flames on Homura's right hand expanded as Gajeel's right hand turned into an iron club.

"I'm not losing here/I can't wait to crush you!!!!!"

Homura drove his flame coated hand into Gajeel's chest. While this happened, Gajeel slammed the iron club into Homura's gut. Both fighters were sent flying backwards as their attacks connected. While Homura coughed up blood from the impact of Gajeel's attack, Gajeel looked down and his eyed widen in shock with what he saw.

"You're tougher than you look, brat."

"It'll take more than that to take me down. If you want to escape...you'll have to kill me!!!!!"

As Homura said this, his fists exploded with dying will flames. Seeing this, Gajeel smirked as his entire body was being covered in steel iron scales. With a smirk on his face, he said one thing to Homura.

"Don't disappointment me, Homura Sawada."