{𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑}

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐋ó𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧

(photographs by Jovana Rikalo)

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊(𝐬): Representer, Bring Me Back

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓/𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄(𝐬): (estimate:) August 7th, 2019, ongoing

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌: Tolkein-verse

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌: Vanya Jagnić (insta: @vanjajagnic)

[PERSONAL INFORMATION]

𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄: Grace Nerweniel

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒(𝐞𝐬): Grace, Daughter of Light, Nightingale

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: FA 450

𝐀𝐆𝐄: 6,596yrs. 

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇: Eregion(Hollin)

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒: Elvenkind, Noldorin descent

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: a token straight(urban dictionary: "that one guy in the group of gays that's straight.")

[SIGNIFICANT RELATIONS]

𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑: Galadriel

𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑: Celeborn

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑: Celebrían

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: Thranduil Oropherion

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑-𝐈𝐍-𝐋𝐀𝐖: Elrond Half-Elven of Rivendell

𝐍𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐖(𝐬): Elladan, Elrohir

𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄: Arwen Undómiel

𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍/𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃: Legolas Thranduillion

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship; Gandalf, Frodo Baggins, Meriadoc Brandybuck, Peregrin Took, Samwise Gamgee, Aragorn, Boromir

[ADDITIONAL INFORMATION]

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: She is known to be a calmer individual. She cares for her companions as she would her family, and grieves during loss. She's also known for her motherly care and sweet words, often coming into play with one she cares for most or is younger than herself. Grace can be found with a smile more often than not, or a bell-like giggle spilling from her lips. At times she can be blunt or aggressive, during those times an aggressor or stressor is near her or bothering her, causing her to lose composure. Though relatively young, Grace seems to understand the way things work in different cultures and such.

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏: Grace was born 996 years before Celebrían, making her the older of the two. Grace had made herself out to be a calm person who adored her younger sister. Despite living in Lothlórien for most of her adult life, she and her sister were actually born in the land called Eregion, which was founded and ruled by her parents. She was raised by her parents and a friend of her mother's, an ellon by the name of Celebrimbor. He taught her the basics on sword-wielding, and often brought her to his forge, saying "It's always better to have company, little one." Grace, her sister, and her mother would later leave Eregion to dwell in Lothlórion. While they were away, a maia named Sauron manipulated Celebrimbor and his followers into making the rings of power. Sauron would eventually torture Celebrimbor to death and hang his corpse upon a pole as he attacked Eregion, destroying the land completely. Celeborn had come to Lothlórien and broke the news to Grace, who had already seen his death in her visions(of which were newly gained) and had been grieving him. Grace would learn to move on, though it took time. Living in what she called "The White Lands" was peaceful, everyday a better day. Grace found herself enjoying tasks pertaining to males, such as sword-fighting and archery, though she also found herself enjoying working with herbs, the former activities due to her deceased friend Celebrimbor. She stayed in Lothlórien while her mother Galadriel and sister travelled through Moria and dwelt in Rivendell for a time. Later on Celebrían and the Lord of Rivendell had wed and Celebrían bore him twin sons and later a daughter whom Grace often found her sister's likeness in. One year she awaited her sister's arrival in their origin, only to be informed that her sister had passed to the Undying Lands. Distraught, Grace decided to help Elrond and his children in any way she could, as if repenting for her sister's early demise... It is unknown when King Thranduil of the Woodland Realm and Grace had first met, though commonly sited to have first met at a Feast of Starlight or around the time of The Last Alliance. Over years she and the king fell in love and began courting, it is not known if either have proposed, but it is confirmed that in TA1900, they began their relationship as romantic partners.

[QUOTES]

"If I were to cry, then who would stay strong for you?"

"As long as I shall live, you have my all, Frodo Baggins of the Shire."

"I will forever be in your hearts, dearest blood."

[NOTES]

A/N I spent a literal hour researching and doing math so i could attempt to get the age and birth date right and when i tell you I wanted to cry in frustration, I mean it. Never will I do this much math unless it's for school, I absolutely despised that whole hour. Any ways, I decided that I should add this to give people a better insight to Grace's life seeing as you guys are reading her story :)

[EDIT]: AHAHAHA OMG- I looked at the official Tolkien wiki and found out grace was actually twice the years I put before I fixed it lmfao. Anyways, as of TA3018(the year the fellowship was created) she is 6,596yrs of age. I also found out that in earlier writings  Amroth(son of Admir) was the son of Galadriel and Celeborn, but I'm not going to make that canon in this book lol. Omfg this was so hard to do and took me another 2 hours eye-

Much love, ᴍᴀx