{Prolouge}

She raced through the forest, the tension seemingly rippling through the air like waves. It seemed like the closer she got to the edge, the farther it became, after all, this was a cursed forest, unbeknownst to her.

The howls of those...things, became closer, yet fear would not overtake her. No courage needed as her feet glided effortlessly across the grimy flooring, though it seemed as if all the air she previously fought for has been taken once again as the edge was in her sight, 'Just a little more.'

"No being has escaped me elfling, Shon izub ghashan, za kul latob mubaram. Latob bag kibum kul rad nar ma!*"

Her body was thrust over the edge and her soul ripped from her very being.

.

.

.

She woke up with a start and began to breathe heavily, her body quivering as if her strength has left her. Sweat trickled down her brow. Now, fear was the only thing she could feel. There was no calm in the eye of the storm, only madness and defeat.

Her pale golden locks were matted and a tad bit greasy from her night's rest, not that it offered any. Her skin had grown pale; as the more she slept, the more she saw. And see she did.

Things that were. Things that are. And things that have yet to come.

But as of now, the truth of her visions has been covered with the hellish nightmares of a dark necromancer, Sauron. He has scared her and her mother, the Lady of Light, into her confinement, where her kinsman believes is the safest. Yet safe has yet to be defined as the Valar have brought her out of her haven amongst the trees yet again.

They have sent Grace Nerwiniel; representer of the Valar, daughter of Galadriel and Celeborn, unto a quest of which begins for her in the last homely home, Rivendell.

*Mark my word, this is your end. Your pitiful life is now no more!