2

⚠️Abuse, Homophobic language⚠️

Harry's steps into the house, automatically been pushed up the wall. "So you have been a faggot again!" he said shouts in the teen's face. Harry shakes his head, " No sir." His dad pulls him back of the wall and smacks him back down making Harry groan due to the pain in his back.

"That's not what Tony said, " his dad hisses, the alcohol lingering from his breath and into Harry's nostrils. "I- I didn't do anything, sir, " The teen tries speaking confidently to his father.

"So why the fuck was you dribbling over a boy?!" Harry's eyes looking around anywhere but his dad's face. "I fucking knew it! I am beat the gay out of ya!" His father roars.

Harry's dad punches him straight in the stomach making him topple over. His dad grabs his hair pulling it all the way back before punching him straight in the eye. The older bloke lets go of the lad, letting him drop to the floor.

He boots Harry in the stomach over and over again, "Stop being a fag and then I can treat you like a normal son. You're the reason your mother left and your sister died!" More painful tears roll out his eyes. He can take this beating but the words reply through his head, " D-dad stop!"

His father boots extra hard in the stomach, he spits, " Never call me your dad again you gay boy!" The doorbell rings, "Harry get to your fucking room! I got a date tonight."

Harry groans as he stands up slowly using the wall as support, he clutches his soon to bruise body making his way up the stairs whimpering at every step.

---
Louis sits down at the table with his mom and siblings. "So boobear has any boys or girls caught your eyes?" His mother speaks while digging into her dinner. "Yes, mummy! There is a boy called Harry who has curly hair with sea-green eyes. He is a beautiful mom but there is something suspicious about him, " Louis gushes over him while his siblings giggle.

"Lou has a crush, " Daisy giggles, sticking a carrot into her mouth. Louis flushes, stuffing his mouth with food. "Aww, my baby boy has a little crush! You have to bring him around! I would love to meet this boy." Louis nodes blushing still but say an 'okay' in return.

"Lou, is he a hottie?" Lottie asks innocently. Louis groans, "yes he is but he's mine!" Everyone at the table giggles making jokes about the teens.

"Harry and Louis sitting in a tree!" Phoebe sings.

"K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Fizzy sings the next bit.

"First come love!" Daisy squeals.

"Second comes marriage!" Lottie shouts.

"The comes a baby in the carriage, " Jay sings the last bit making Louis blush really bad. "Guyssssss, " the eldest sibling whines, " that's not funny!" Jay smiles brightly, "My baby boy I haven't seen you blush so much in your life."

They all go back to their dinner, making a few comments about Louis' little crush about a certain curly lad but no matter how much they tease him, he loved them with all his heart.