7

A/N- sorry for not updating! I haven't had the motivation to do anything lately due to a lot of things happening but I managed to squeeze in this chapter. However, I hope you enjoy and have a lovely day/night<3

A week later and there was a knock at the door. "Harry! Be useful once and get the door," his dad called up the stairs. Harry sighed quietly, making a move of his bed and down the stairs. He takes a deep breath, swinging open the door, leaving his whole football team and his uncle. "Come on Harry invite your uncle in and your team," Harry's dad speaks behind him, making him jump in a light fright.

Harry coughs awkwardly, bidding hello to everyone who walked through the door. His green eyes skimmed over waiting for Louis to peer through but he never came. So the curly lady closes the door, making his way to find the others in the living room.

Styles takes a seat in between his two teammates on either side of him as his dad comes in with a crate full of beer. "Let's get this party started!" Harry's uncle cheers. Everyone laughs, grabbing a beer and talking to each other while Harry sits back feeling unwanted.

"Um, can I go to my room, please?" Harry asks his dad when he is finished with the conversation he was having. "Sure," Dad says in a dismissive tone while he grabs another beer.

Harry goes upstairs, shutting his door and jumping onto his bed. He pulls out the book time and Juliet carries on reading from where he left off. However, he didn't even get to finish even his next chapter due to the door being kicked open. "Get downstairs you bastard," Harry's drunken dad slurs out.

"W-why?" Harry asks, nervously as he stands up while he gets pushed out of his room. "Because me, the boys are hungry and you keep be quiet useful and make us some food! However, don't you dare question me!" He hisses, slapping his son across the face.

Tears form in his delicate eyes as he walks past the living and into the kitchen while his dad follows behind. "Also, stop crying like a little bitch, or I will give you something to cry for! No hurry the fuck up!"

Harry nods, furiously wiping his tears with his sleeved t-shirt and getting to work. His dad grunts, grabbing another case of beer and bringing it into the living room.

---
Finally, dinner was done, and Harry places all the plates on the table before calling everyone in. Everyone is pissed out their meaning they are stumbling all over the place with vulgar language spreading in the air.

As Harry was about to leave, his dad thought it was a good idea to go entertain the boys by using Harry. "Harry! Wait there!" His dad calls out, drunkenly. The teen pauses to turn to the table, "yes dad?"

"Nothing! Stay here! I need everyone to hear what I'm about to say," Harry's dad commands. Harry nods, backing up so he can get a view of the whole table. "Lads, did you know that Harry's mom left because he was the main reason his sister is dead!" Harry froze as the whole table laughed, making jokes about him. That's how spent that night on a park bench crying his eyes out...