8

Harry woke up in the cold alone morning because of what happened the night before the memories played again in his head over and over again. He wondered what he did to deserve this sort of life but then again he wonder why his sister deserves to be dead as he sits here on the park bench in the early morning with the tweeting birds as he looks up to the sky taking a deep breath the oxygen around. Harry doesn't feel like doing anything today he just prefers sit here rethinking every single memory. He is trying his best really he just wants the perfect son to his dad.

He just wants his mom back and he just wants a sister alive but these things he just wishes for all never come true. However, he tries his hardest  to live up to his dad's expectations but he knows he can never meet them so here is is he sat here looking around.

However, he sees the boy that he began to have a small crush on it was walking through the park with a girl, Harry's heart breaks just a little more the pair laughing together with a beautiful. The laugh was wonderful Harry thought but then again Harry wishes that was him who made him laugh but then again nothing ever goes Harry's way.

"Harry!" Louis called out Harry is that you Harry tried to look away as quickly as possible but Louis he knew that was the boy with the curly hair and the green eyes, the slim figure but all you could say was he was tall if you stood next to him but that just depends how your height is.

Louis ran close to Harry but Harry tried his best not to get noticed but like I said nothing ever goes Harry's way so Louis got close to Harry as the girl following behind. "I don't wanna interrupt your walk with your girlfriend, Louis!" Harry said about to get up. Louis laughed, "you must be joking me this is my sister this is nothing I'm sorry did I not make it clear I'm gay Harry I'm gay."

Harry froze looking at Louis. "oh I am sorry." Harry stuttered. As he tries his best to look away or blush in the face. Louis waved off like it was nothing, "it's okay I understand now why are you sitting out here all alone on the park bench do you not know how dangerous it is this early in the morning."

"I well something happened yesterday and I just needed a brake so in matter of fact I slept here because I didn't feel welcome in my own home," Harry replied. Louis gasps move for moving quickly to pulls him into a hug, "oh Harry I'm so sorry to hear that."

Harry hugs Louis back shrugging, "it's okay I thought I'd tell you as well but I'm not going to training  today I just don't have the energy in me." Louis nods, "that's okay Harry then I'm not going to training either! Why don't we spend a day together you can come to my house my mum is been waiting to meet you!"