6

After ice cream, Louis invited Harry over to his house. Louis sits there playing videos games while Harry sits on the bed reading a book. "Fuck!" Louis shouts as he watches his pixelated character die on the screen. Harry jumps at the sudden voice, "L-lou? You alright?"

Tomlinson looks back at the lad, "I'm alright Haz! Don't worry but I will get off now." Harry nodes, continuing his book while Louis says goodbye to the people he is playing with. Louis gets up, pulls off his t-shirt, and climbs into the bed next to Harry, taking the book our the curly lad's hands.

Harry looks up, green eyes skimming over the toned chest. "Alrighty, there Harry?" Louis smirks as watches a little drawl drop of the younger one's mouth. "Huh? Y-yeah, yeah I am fine!" Harry stammers, looking at the older ones in the eyes.

Loud chuckles, "I'm only messing with your love!" Harry blushes, "Louuuuuu!" Louis smiles looking into the green eyes he adores. The green and blue slowly draw them into towards each other.

It was like heaven when the lips connected. You could also say it like a happy ending to a Disney tale. It was just perfect for both just before Harry pulls away and starts panicking. "I am so so sorry Louis! I didn't mean for that to happen! I-i need to leave."

Harry gathers his stuff only to get pulled back Louis into another kiss. It lasted about ten seconds, Louis pulling apart. "Darling don't stress yourself! I was the one who kissed you too and it felt so magical. Always wanted to taste those plumped lips of yours."

Harry fidget between the hold of Louis, "are you sure?" Louis peaks him again, "of course I am sure love!" The blue-eyed boy pulls Harry to sit down on the bed, "Harry I need to tell you something though. So I don't how to say this but I have liked you ever since I laid eyes on you. Your lanky figure, curly brown hair, or even your dimpled smilies I never get to see often. Also, you are a beautiful ballet dancer. The way your lips shape every time you say a word or when you play with your fingers when you are nervous and I know haven't known you long but you have really interested."

Harry sniffles, wiping the few stray tears due to the fact no one has ever said that to him before, "Louis, I like you too! Y-your blue eyes are like the ocean and when you held me in the changing rooms I felt safe and at home. I-i," Harry stops, looking down into his lap.

"Harry? You okay love?" Harry shakes his head, "i-i don't know what else to say! I- I mean you complimented me and everything and I can't even think of anything even though you make me feel things!"

Louis pulls him into a hug as he watches the poor lad break down, "it's an alright doll. Take your time. Now tell me what you feel."

"I feel fuzzy in my stomach like butterflies," Harry mutters softly. "I feel that Haz! See you do not what you feel just don't rush yourself okay? Take your precious time!" Harry nods, giving Louis another peck.
"Plus your lips take like your mango lip balm!" Louis comments.