4

Sorry for the long wait:/

2 weeks later

Harry runs to the park and sits under a willow tree with tears streaming out his dull eyes. The images of his dad tossing him around like a doll to all his mates while he trying to get rid of the flashbacks, hearing the pile of leaves crunched in front of him.

Harry looks up in front of him to see the boy with blue eyes called Louis looking pack into his empty, gloomy eyes. The older lad says no words, sitting him next to Harry and pulling him into his lap.

Louis begins to wipe the salty tears away, "What's happened, Harry? You can tell me whenever you're ready. Harry ignores Louis by running his shakey fingers on the older one's chest. "You don't need to tell me. However, I am holding you far a bit because I don't like seeing you upset."

"I-am fine Louis! Honestly! Besides you d-don't need to worry about me! I-i am a
Man!" He rushes out, trying to squirm out Louis' lap. The blue eye boy tightens his grip, "Love I know your man and I do worry because I fuckin care!"

Harry sniffles, realizing some tears, " L-Lou I am trying to be good! I-i wanna make him proud of me! I a failure!" Louis' heart crumbles a little hear those words.

"Don't you dare say your failure?! That is absolute bullshit!" Louis express. Harry clings tighter onto the white shirt of the older man, getting all his tears along with snot on his shirt. "Lou I just wanna be happy!"

Tomlinson rubs his hand up and down the lad's back trying to soothe him, "I know darling. How about you tell me what makes you happy then I can see what I can do?"

Harry nods, "When I was dancing with you and how you didn't judge me. Also, your smile and laughs make me happy!" The tear tracks are being replaced by a red-tinted blush.

Louis smiles softly, "well I enjoyed that too love! I loved the way your body could get the right beat and everything or the way you looked in those leggings." Harry blush, giggling before playfully slapping Louis' chest.

"Louuuuuu, " Harry whines. Louis smirks, "What can I say you booty do be looking good in them." Harry looks at Louis's face, staring in awe.

Tomlinson's electric blue eyes looking back into the sea-green eyes. Slowly moving towards each other like a magnet. Lips mold together slowly.

They both love the way they form nicely together. Butterflies flying in both of their stomachs.

Louis pulls back, " Wow that was perfect!" Harry nods in agreement, "Yes it was! This is another thing that makes me happy now!"

All they need is each other! <3