3

Harry walks into the dance hall, pulling his hair into a small little bun. He pulls the speaks out from the cupboard, pulls into the wall, and connects his phone.

He starts doing his warm-up by starting with stretches. He then moves on to do a small dance routine in the song what plays next. His hips moved delicately to the smooth beat of the song.

He closes his green eyes, letting his mind take control of his body. The music feeling the whole dance studio. The vibrations of the speaker bounce through the room. The sunlight reflects through the small windows, while the trees dance along with the wind.

Soft taps of the lad's feet on the wooden floor keep in tap with the melody. All his thoughts let him be at peace for once. Allowing the curly lad to be himself and not anyone telling him how to act.

He feels a pair of arms around his waist, he automatically stops moving and turns around to meet with ocean blue eyes. He starts panicking, " L-Louis!"
Louis chuckles, "you looked over elegant."

Harry blushes, " can you leave, please?" Louis shakes his head, "no can do love. I wanna learn some more moves off you." Louis lets go of Harry's abdomen and move to change the song to 'Falling' of a playlist called my songs.

Louis takes Harry's arms and wraps them around his neck before placing his hands on the younger one's hips. The music starts to play slowly through the speaker. Louis guides Harry around the room, eyes still looking deep at each other. Their feet moving sync with each other along the song. The sunlight shines directly on them as like the spotlight is waiting for them to be seen.

Harry has never felt so himself for such a long time. The way his body can move dance without being judged or the way his body can just move smoothly with Louis'. Louis pulls Harry a little closer, twirling him around gracefully.

The younger blushes as well as giggle softly. The older one pulls him closer so now Harry's head is laying down on Louis' shoulder. The taller one leans his head on top of the curls, smiles as the song comes to the end.

"That was beautiful, " Louis compliments. Harry pulls back a bit but stays in Louis' hold, "it's been ages since someone danced with me." Louis frowns, " What do you mean love?"

Harry sighs, shaking his head, "it doesn't matter but thank you, Louis." Tomlinson drops the topic, "your welcome darling. I am glad to do it again with you. You are such a good dancer! Did you write that song?"

Harry leans his head back on Lou's shoulder, "yes but I do have some lyrics but I can't sing so I just use instruments." Louis nodes, " well I thought it was looking amazing and beautiful and I am sure you got a wonderful voice! I bet it was meant for something special." Harry mumbles a small thank you.

"Harry, why do you do football when you like dancing?" Harry shrugs, " I need to be more manly."