Beginner's Arc Part 7: Secret Organisation

"Lakitu, count us in!" Rosalina called out. Lakitu counted the group into the race and Hilda was quick to whizz to the front, before being overtaken by Daisy and May.

"Daisy! May!" Hilda gasped.

"Just because Leaf isn't here doesn't mean that you're undefeatable!" May laughed.

"Don't tell me that wasn't obvious!" Daisy smiled.

"Wow, I guess with Leaf not here, you two were finally able to catch up with Hilda!" Rosalina commented.

"It's always hard to reach your full potential when first and second place are fighting," May admitted.

"Oh, just a quick note, this race is split into three sections rather than three laps!" Rosalina pointed out.

"Thanks!" Hilda replied. she ran through n item box and received three mushrooms which she used to speed past Daisy and May but as she reached the beginning of the third section, she was stopped by Leaf in her Blue Falcon.

"Hey! You can't just turn up like that in the middle of a race!" Hilda shouted. Leaf took out a photo of what appeared to be Daisy but with squid hair, a black mask mark around her eyes and some slightly different clothes.

"It looks like there's something wrong with you Daisy, care to explain?" she asked. Everyone stopped. Daisy gasped.

"How did you find that?" she scowled.

"I looked in your castle," Leaf replied.

"You can't just break into my castle and look through my stuff because I'm being secretive!" Daisy snapped.

"If you don't give me answers then I'll have to look for them myself. Now explain the photo!" Leaf called out.

"Fine! So I used to be part of a secret organisation in another universe. There were five of us. Well, in our group there was. I was Agent 3. We were trying to save the universe from the Octarian army. But we failed. We were forced to split ways after that. Agent 4 left to search for her brother in your universe. Agent 8 became a racer in another universe. Agents 1 and 2 stayed in their universe just in case. And I came here. I had some friends here who used to rule Sarasaland but they put me in charge when they passed," Daisy explained. Peach walked up to Daisy and hugged her as she noticed her cry.

"I guess it would be unfair to finish this race now that Leaf is here," Rosalina pointed out. Everyone agreed and they left to go to their next location.