Reunited

Espio's P.O.V

I couldn't believe they were alive! Vector was doing everything to get us there without crashing. I was so relieved to finally make it. We were escorted inside and everyone was happy to know that we were okay. "Thank goodness! I thought something must've happened on your way here!" Amy told us. "Well, I did everything I could think of in order to get us here! The minute I got news from Charmy, I knew we couldn't wait." Vector said to them. "Well, I'll take you to your eggs! Shadow told us they should be here any minute! Unless they're already here!" she added before she led us down the hall.

Every second had me anxious. What did they look like? We're they in good hands? "Alright! Let me just knock and see how it's going!" Amy knocked on the door and waited. Shadow answered it with Sonic at his side. "Hey, Ames, could we talk for a minute?" Sonic said, looking at us and back. "Uh... sure?" she replied.

Seeing his expression, I knew something was wrong. "What are they hiding?" Vector growled, squeezing my arm. "Calm down! I'm sure it's nothing serious!" I pleaded. He sighed and pulled me in close. Finally, Amy came back with a smile that seemed faint. "Don't worry! You're fine to go in now." she said softly.

We both went inside and Vector was more than eager to see what was going on. In Charmy's arms, he had one baby. Both of us were in awe. He looked so much like Vector. "Oh wow! He's beautiful!" I gasped. Charmy handed him over and we both held him in our arms. A purple crocodile with golden eyes! He was perfect! "I promised myself I wouldn't cry but... he's too perfect!" Vector sniffed. "Guess you're not made of stone after all." I teased.

"W-What about our other baby? We had two eggs." Vector asked, a little afraid to ask. "Hey, do you guys mind giving us a moment?" Shadow asked looking at the others. Sonic took the others outside and left us inside the room. "I-Is something wrong? Where's the other one?" I asked. "He had him in his arms and brought him over. He was a green chameleon with faded golden eyes.

Why were they so worried? He seems fine to me. In fact, he seems perfectly happy. Vector handed me the one baby we had and reached out to hold our other baby. But the minute he did, our baby started crying and thrashing about. Even while he still held him, he kept screaming and crying in his arms. "I-I don't understand. Why's he crying like this?" Shadow walked over and snapped his fingers and waved them in his face. He didn't react once.

That's when we both realized... he was blind. Vector walked over towards me and tried to comfort me. What if him being blind was all my fault? I mean... I didn't have anyone in my family that was blind! I'm not blind! I brought him into this world and he can't see?! How could I...

"I'll give you two some time." Shadow said and walked outside. "Espio, this wasn't your fault. Our baby couldn't help it and you know it." Vector reassured hugging me.

Sometimes I wish he didn't hear my thoughts. It doesn't matter. They're my kids and I'm going to take care of them no matter how I have to do it! "You know, I didn't think I'd be right about them. One looks very much like you, the other looks very much like me. Their eyes are so pretty. I can't believe their eyes are both golden. I... I don't know how to thank you for giving me this!" I sighed, looking into our babies' eyes.

Those words made Vector smiled and leaned in to kiss me. Both our babies squirmed and fussed. "Looks like these two are jealous!" Vector chuckled as we both loved on our newborns. I cried a little feeling so happy that I finally had a complete family. I'm so happy... Me, Vector, Charmy, and our babies. "Well, we've gotta name these two. Any suggestions?" I asked him.

"Hmm. How about this one will be Finn," he began, pointing to our crocodile baby. "And this one, Hunter?" he said, tickling his belly. "I like that. I love it for both of them!" I replied, kissing our kids softly. "Thank you for being here with us! Thank you for giving me the family I've always dreamed of having." Vector thanked me, kissing me once more. "We're going to do great." I told him.

"We really are. I love you so much." Vector smiled. "I love you too." I smiled, hugging him tightly. There was nothing in the world that could ruin this for us. I was more than happy about everything.

Cream's P.O.V

As you might have guessed, all the babies were finally here! We were so happy! Turns out Mr. Vector and Mr. Espio were fine. Charmy was happy to still be a part of it. Baby Cooper was very happy with his two parents. I was happy for them! Mr. Silver and Blaze were happy with a little Bella, who we weren't sure if she had powers or not. But we'd find out! Then Mr. Knuckles and Ms. Rouge had their own girl.  They decided to name her Crystal. She seemed to be mostly bat. But maybe she was a little like an echidna!

I mean she does have different colored eyes. (Which are very pretty!) Then there's Amy and Ms. Sally who were happy to have their own kid themselves. I mean I don't understand adoption but I heard it's a really nice thing to do! So there you have it! Six new babies that me, Cheese, Tails, and Charmy get to play with!

This is gonna be so much fun! "Are you guys happy about all the new babies?!" I squealed. "Yeah! Just not the dirty diapers." Tails replied.

"I wonder what our future families will look like!" Charmy buzzed. "Chew chew!" Cheese chimed. "Either way, I'm happy with the family I have right here!" I smiled, bringing them in for a hug.