how is this information related?

ever since israel illegally took control of east jerusalem, meaning they also have control over al aqsa mosque, they use it to threaten us palestinians. any time palestinians get rowdy by protesting or disobeying, israel attacks masjid al aqsa because they know how much it means to us and the entire muslim world as well. and that's exactly what happened this time. 

    since palestinians are protesting about sheikh jarrah, israeli forces went to al aqsa (fully armed) while muslims were peacefully praying. they attacked. they shot rubber bullets at them, threw grenades and other things. hundreds of people were severely injured. one man lost both eyes. i don't want to add images or videos because they may be triggering and scary to some (for the most part they're not too bad, but some graphic images have popped up.) if you would like to see for yourself, look it up on your own.

    they also trapped them inside the mosque so that the injured could not be tended to. then, they attacked the tents of medics who had come to the site, injuring the medics. you see the problem.

   at this, palestinians and other arab countries full of muslims/palestinian refugees were livid. not only did they attack innocent, defenseless people, but they attacked the third holiest site in all of islam. this is a huge deal. you cannot possibly understand how important al aqsa is to muslims. 

   now palestinian muslims (muslims are the majority) from all over the country came driving to jerusalem to protect their precious mosque and assist those in jerusalem. israel realized this and created a blockade on the highways, not allowing them to pass. 

 the palestians didn't give a shit and got out of their vehicles, marching down the roads on foot until allies from jerusalem came to pick them up in their own cars and take them to al aqsa. 

--------------------------------------------------

 i'm terrified as to what will happen. protests are rising all over the country for sheikh jarrah and al aqsa. israel is ruthless and inhumane and i have no idea what they'll do, and palestinians all over are mentally preparing for what is to come. the rest of the world, as always, is turning a blind eye. please please please help us to spread awareness and hold israel accountable.