update/how you can help

so far, it seems like it's just been a back and forth of bombs between both sides. i will not inform you on every bomb unless it is extremely eventful or important to the context. 

   i don't watch my local news much, so i don't know if america is covering the problem yet. however, i have seen livestreams of enormous protests for palestine going on in washington and new york, so i assume this will be brought to national attention soon.

how to help: this will be updated

   if you want to keep up to date on each turn of events, i recommend watching al jazeera news. i watch it in arabic but i think you can find an english livestream of it on youtube. 

TAG PEOPLE IN THIS BOOK IN THE COMMENTS!!! this is obviously a good way to spread awareness but i noticed people are reading without tagging people. tag as many people as you can! i will tag people i know to come read this as well.

Queen_Hss

kokolupinblack

Streech333

james-prongser

elliepadfootprongs

stansgingerpubes

lolocrazy254

InAFandom

-erros

  i'll tag more people later

  you can also follow people on social media who are there. muna and mohammed el kurd are posting pictures and videos on instagram. they live in sheikh jarrah, the center of the problem. all of their commentary and captions are in arabic, but you can kind of tell what's going on by the videos.

   there is also an account called muslim that is posting updates on instagram. they do mostly post islamic content, but they also give nutshells of news in the middle east sometimes. i suggest you check them out, even if you aren't muslim.