Chapter 5: Quirk

A/N: Medical terms will be included in this chapter and the way I would portray these terms in these story may not be the actual field of that medical term. The symptoms, antidotes, and fatality of the disease that would be used in this story will be altered according to how the story would go. It might not be the actual thing that would happen if the disease was indeed on a person, but in this story that is how it would go. But do know that the disease that would be mentioned actually exists and so does the antidote. I would not be giving further information about these as of now, but I will do add its brief information at the end of this chapter and would also provide a link about the medical terms if you wish to know more about it. Thankyou! Have fun reading!

---

"Wait a quirk? No, that can't be, I-I don't have those, that n-night it was, I..." I couldn't make up the words. Why is this happening? Why is every single thing I used to believed, is not what it appears to be?

This is all too much.

I anxiously twisted the ring on my finger rather harshly making me winced form the tinge of pain the action caused. My finger where the ruby ring was placed was already a burning shade of red because of all fidgeting I did the whole day, but right now I couldn't care less about the pain. My mind was elsewhere, trying to grasp the new reality that was swiftly being laid out in front of me.

Unanswered questions started to invade my head making my headache much worse than before. I pressed my finger tips on my temple, massaging it hoping the action would reduce the pain that is constantly building up in my head, thankfully Mr. Aizawa snapped me out of my trance distracting me from the pain, as he announced something about my results.

"Your quirk tests are coming out today, I'm not sure what time, but it would be today. This would finally answer not only our questions but yours as well. Because based on your reaction I assume you're not aware of this ability of yours."

I heard what he said but in al honesty I couldn't process anything at the moemnt. His words earlier still left me questioning of what my life really was or rather what my life really is. To say that I'm currently frustrated and upset is an understatement, I think I'd lose my mind any second now.

A knock was heard at the door causing us to whip our attention upon the new arrival. The guards let in a man wearing a pair of glasses and a white coat looking like in his early twenties.

"The results are out." He plainly said as he eyes landed on mine. It has a mixture of emotions in them that I can't seem to decipher what.

As he said those words Mr. Aizawa stood up and faced the doctor. The detective and All Might also straightened their composure and prepared themselves on to the results that the doctor would yet to announce.

The doctor broke our gaze and he shifted his attention to the clipboard he was holding and readjusted his glasses.

"It seems that you have a heart disease y/n." I quirked a brow at the doctor. This wasn't the news I was expecting.

This is not even news, this is old news, I knew that I had a heart disease even before I could memorize ABC. My syndrome was hereditary and I got if from my mom. It's not that serious as long as I have spare injections on me I'd be fine and I'll manage to live. I rarely have any attacks only a few times in a year and it was always mild, but my Dad was still cautious and worried since this syndrome is the one who took my Mother from us.

"She has a Familial Arrhythmia specifically the Brugada syndrome correct?" My doctor asked me.

I nodded at his question, I could feel all their questioning eyes boring gazes on my figure seeming to be confused on what the hell is going on.