Chapter 6: Plan

---

All heroes who were involved on that certain attack that night was currently having a meeting about a particular girl who they suspect to be the far most powerful villain they've ever encountered. Opinions, retorts, and information were continuously being exchanged non-stop all night on this meeting.

"Why are we still letting her stay in a hospital? It's dangerous! We need to confine her in heavily guarded and secluded area, not in a hospital where innocent patients are present. The information she is telling about herself can be all disrupted starting from that excuse she said that she was teleported from another world. What kind fool makes that kind of excuse." Hero Endeavour's voice boomed in the meeting area where they are currently talking about the investigation, and the best safe confinement of y/n.

"The investigation is still ongoing, and she is only a suspected villain at the moment. The statement of the children and Mido—" Aizawa was cut off once again by the current number one hero's words.

"The statement of the children could be tarnished, it is unreliable, the situation was too traumatic for them. As for the boy Midoriya he had hit his head a few times in that battle, it could be possible that he had a head trauma and was seeing things." Endeavour said, causing Aizawa to start contorting an annoyed expression.

"All of them? All of them stating the exact same thing of what they've witness?" Aizawa retorted back at the number one hero questioningly who was going to spat back at the other hero when someone spoke in between them halting their conversation to continue.

"Stop bickering at each other, we must investigate this properly. Up until now Pandora was the far most powerful villain we've ever encountered." The chief took a breath and sighed, he took his arms and intertwined them placing them atop of the table in front of him as he carried on.

"Every time we engage with her it seems like she's never serious on fighting, always fooling around never taking us seriously. But despite this, her power is still undeniably strong. No one has ever laid a finger on her during our past battles, and she always managed to caught us off guard every single time and fled the scene effortlessly."

"During that night she didn't show up or engage in battle, only the League and nomus took action and attacked the city. Not until the so called girl who is claimed to be named y/n came." The chief of police stated upon the meeting as he continued on explaining more about y/n.

"But the claim that y/n and Pandora were entirely different persons was solely based on the statements y/n said on their talk in the hospital. Detective Tsukauchi was there as well to observe her."

He motioned to detective to further explain, so the detective complied and stood up holding the stack of files to distribute to the rest of the people in the room.

"Yes that is correct, her physical descriptions and said age are somehow different from Pandora, which supports the claim that they are two different persons." Detective Tsukauchi stated while handling out the files that contains all the further information they've gathered on this complicated investigation.

"But she might also have quirk that could change her physical features." Endeavour countered at the Detective's statement.

"That could be true. Somehow over the past battles we had with her, she seems to have multiple quirks we still don't know about. We have no idea if she either has multiple quirks, or just possesses a really strong and powerful quirk." Midnight added agreeing to Endeavour's statement.

"Yes, although it is still a speculation, our further investigations about her quirk states that she could control other quirks that must be currently being used in her presence, teleport from one place to another, create a powerful force she uses in attacking, and the last one is still a theory, but according on our observations during engagements with her, she also seems to be able to time travel, whether in the future, or past, or both we aren't sure but it can be possible." Detective Tsukauchi said finishing his explanation of his report on the said case as he was currently settling back in his seat after finishing handling out the papers.