Tommy cares, hes learning how to care

This is a continuation from the last chapter "Tommy doesn't care, he doesn't know how to care," please read that first!

As expected not everyone from the Dream SMP joined his server but a large portion did and the few who didn't left for different servers. Techno and Phil were not invited to join the server but were informed of everyone leaving so they both left soon after.

His father Xelqua had helped him carefully pick out the mods that he would have on the server as well as helped reinforce the servers code to make it more difficult to break through.  His father also managed to grab Michael's code from the Dream SMP and transfer it so Ranboo and Tubbo could have their son with them.

The mods that Tommy had eventually decided on was harvest craft, biomes o plenty, and animania. All very good mods that Tommy was excited to share with his friends.

Tommy started off the server on a small platform with everyone there and he went over the rules. Infinite lives, no griefing, no wars, no killing of pets or children, if there's a fight settle it between yourselves unless it affects more than just yourself, and finally no politics. The rules were simple and a complaint box was stationed by spawn that would instantly send the complaint to Tommy as soon as the complaint was placed in the box.

The server was huge and many decided to live near spawn and explore later. Tommy was just glad to have a new start.

Tommy farmed and built and mined. Tommy made his server a home. Pets were commonly killed on the last server and Tommy often gained pet cows. This time though as Tommy ran his fingers across the back of the long horned cow he knew it's be different.

Harriet was a long horned cow with long shaggy brown hair. He was a beauty and Tommy thinks that it's the first animal he really truly cared about, perhaps it's the fact that he knows it won't be killed in a week time or perhaps it's from the recent development of his father teaching him what caring feels like.

To Tommy caring feels like the excited and relieved hug that Xelqua gave him when they found out Tommy was his son. To Tommy caring feels like his father leaning over his shoulder as they look at mods together. To Tommy caring feels like warm meals and warmer smiles.

Tommy may not be the most caring person after all he barely knows what caring is but he's learning and that's what matters. Tommy is learning to care not from techno or Phil but from his father who visits almost everyday to give him a kiss on the forehead and a bag of treats he made on the server he spends most of his time on.

While before Tommy would say that he really only cares for the discs and he'd be lying. He now knows what caring feels like and now he can say with complete confidence and honesty that Tommy cares for all the people on his server, his cow Harriet, and his father Xelqua.

I know I said I wouldn't post or write much until the start of summer but I got a request to make a second part where Tommy learns to care and I just had to! Anyway requests are always open! If you see any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes please comment so I can fix them!