Alien!purpled has no morals

Tw; gore kinda? It's not described but it is mentioned! Bolded hyphens before and after tw. Stay safe!!

Purpled just wanted to get paid, he had gone to the banquet, fought the cat, demon, his best friend, his brother, and his sister. He saved the king, captain, sugar baby, and the warden. He had done his job and he was supposed to meet the duck to get his pay. He really should learn the server inhabitants names after all it had been months and he really could not for the life of him remember any of their names.

Walking in he was wearing his purpled suit which he had to hand stitch since no one would make him one. The duck was waiting.

"You look great! What a lovely banquet right?"

"Cut the shit, give me my money," he was tired and sick of this server. He also had a meeting at Hypixel with another client in two hours so he'd prefer if this hurried up.

"Of course, of course," the duck led him up to the roof. He gestured toward the chest and as purpled was looking through the chest making sure he had the right amount he heard the familiar sound of a lever being pulled.

The ground rumbled slightly and behind him his ufo exploded. That was his ship. How the hell would he get back to Hypixel if the duck exploded his ride, not only did that leave him stranded it isolated him from his other jobs.

"What the fuck!" Purpled yelled harshly as he pulled out his sword. The duck was gonna die. He had no issue taking a cannon life. If purpled wasn't trying to keep the fact that he's an alien a secret he would have cursed Quackity in his native tongue.

"I destroyed your legacy, you have nothing, no one will remember you, but if you join me, you could have it all,"

Was the duck insane? Was the duck genuinely insane? Was he really going around blowing up peoples homes and then attempting to gaslight them?

"Duck, do you know what my philosophy is?"

"No?"

"Personally I follow Hammurabi's code, do you know what that code is?"

"What does your code matter? You don't matter!"

"I am a firm believer of an eye for an eye, do you know what you just destroyed?"

"Your legacy! Your home! The only thing that kept you from being forgotten forever!"

"and las Nevada's I think you called it? Is that your legacy, your home? I'm pretty sure your voice is a the last thing that's keeping you from being forgotten, should I destroy that to?"

"Wha-"

———————————

"No duck, you've lost speaking privileges," purpled said as he held the sword against Quackity's throat and cut at the vocal cords being very careful to not slit his throat. "Now what I'm gonna do is tie you up, and then I'm gonna rig your nation with tnt and make you watch as all your hard work goes to waste! I think that's fair isn't it?"

————————————

Quackity opened his mouth but no words came out, his eyes widened and he grabbed his throat in shock.

"Now duck, sit still so I can tie you up or I'll force you to stay still, I'd hate for you to lose walking privileges," purpled said as he grabbed rope from his inventory. He strung Quackity up quickly and dragged him along.

The walk was long and duck was heavy but he knew that duck was defiantly having a worse time than he was after all purpled wasn't being gentle and he was pretty sure the cobble and pebbles had scrapped against his skin.

Finally they made it to Las Nevada's. It had towering buildings and casinos lined the entire city.

"Damn, well this is quite beautiful, sucks that you had to go and blow up my ufo you could've just paid me," Purpled said as he grabbed stack after stack of tnt from his inventory. He strung the whole of las Nevada's up in tnt. He lined the sand with red stone and pulled duck onto a large cliff which overlooked the city. "Are you ready Duck?"

Ducks eyes were filled with tears. Purpled could have laughed at him if he wasn't trying desperately to be professional. Purpled pulled down the lever and the ground rumbled. A huge furry explosion destroyed the entire city. The large Eiffel Tower fell down against the nearby casino and purpled swears he heard the familiar sound of a slot machine.

"Look at that duck! Your home! Your legacy! Gone just as quickly as you destroyed mine! Isn't it amazing how Karma works?" Purpled laughed slightly as he cut the restraints on ducks wrists and legs. "I'm gonna untie you now but if you think about fighting me or anything of the sort I'll win, now I have work to do so I'll be off but ya know since I have to rebuild my ufo I'll let you rebuild your nation, I'm not cruel after all."

He walked off leaving duck in the sand to mourn his nation. He had to be in Hypixel in an hour so he had to rebuild quickly it wouldn't be professional to be so late.

Really he thought duck would have read the contract better but it clearly states the lack of morals, and the code he follows, was the duck just plain stupid? It didn't matter unless specifically scheduled he probably won't be taking any more jobs on this hell server.

A/N hey guys what did y'all think of quackitys lore stream? If you see any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes please comment so I can fix them! As always requests are open!!