The Dark

Tommy didn't like the dark, it left to many places looking smaller than he knew them to be but nonetheless the sudden smallness made him feel uncomfortable even in such a big room that he had dug out to make sure this didn't happen. He'd usually wander over to Tubbo's house if he felt it was going to be a bad night but with L'Manberg becoming just Manberg he knew it likely wouldn't be possible.  Still he had to get out of the room, out of pogtopia, out of the forest with the trees that seemed to close in on him.

Opening chat he messaged Tubbo that it was a bad night and that he didn't care if Schlatt didn't like it he's coming over. Tubbo was quick to message back with his location which was apparently the whitehouse. Tommy knew running would be loud but everything felt too close, too looming.

Knocking on the door to the whitehouse Tubbo was quick to open the door. Tommy was about to shout but Tubbo shushed him and pulled him through the large house and into a room. It was a decently sized room containing a few less than modest items. It had a lantern placed on the nightstand by the bed which was at least a queen maybe a king. On the far side was a desk which was littered with papers and an ornate looking dresser pushed to the far corner away from almost everything else in the room.

Tubbo pushes Tommy into the room and told him to get in the bed. Tommy nodded and Tubbo closed the door and crawled into the bed with Tommy. The lantern lit the room but even still it was small and the few shadows that managed to exist were dark and made the decent sized room small. Tubbo must've noticed the way Tommy was looking around cause he was quick to place his hand on the sides of Tommy's face and force him to look at only him.

Tubbo smiled softly at him before hugging him closely. If they were standing Tubbo's head would usually only go to Tommy's chest with how tall Tommy was but as they laid on the bed Tommy's head rested comfortably on Tubbo's chest. His arms laced tightly around the others back pulling him as close as possible. He's shoulders slowly intended when Tubbo's arms snakes around him and Tubbo's hand slid through his hair.

When the panic and fear of the ever enclosing dark finally subsided Tommy was putty in Tubbo's arms. Breathing in against Tubbo he smelt campfire smoke and honey an unusual smell but one that Tommy was acutely aware belonged to Tubbo from the long cuddling sessions and movie watching nights. Tommy kept his eyes closed and slowly but surely fell asleep in his best friends arms.

Tommy's back was facing towards the door and his head was pressed against Tubbo's chest so even if he was awake when Schlatt opened the door he wouldn't have noticed. Tubbo however was awake and was very much aware. Tubbo was tired and was looking froward to falling asleep but instead Schlatt decided to wake him up from his very light sleeping.

"I don't care if he's not supposed to be here he was on the verge of a panic attack and I know damn well you're not as awful as you pretend to be so you're going to walk your old ass out of my room and close the door on the way out," Tubbo whisper yelled at Schlatt so he didn't wake up Tommy.

"First off you're not as quiet as you think you are and I heard you open the door last night so I already assumed Tommy was here, Second I was gonna ask if you wanted pancakes for breakfast cause Quackity is making them, little shit" Schlatt responded in a quieter voice than normal.

"Are you kidding me of fucking course I want pancakes, come get me when they're done,"

"Alright by the way you woke me up in the middle of the night so I'm giving you extra paperwork to do,"

"Oh you asshole, you know I can't read,"

"I literally gave you a verbal copy of all the paperwork, all you have to do is follow along," Jschlatt said before closing the door to Tubbo's room.