♡ ▪︎SAPPHIRE▪︎ ♡

Even in the world of angels, nobody is perfect

Even in the world of angels, nobody is perfect. Seems almost impossible when the "highest power" has you in their best regards. Once you're born or accepted, you're placed into a group where you fit in perfectly, everyone has a job, a role. But, when one angel doesn't seem to fit in, where will she fall?

~~~

"Alexis! Never did I think I would see you again, much less here." He smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Christopher, let me go."

"See I would love to, but I have to take you somewhere. Apparently, you were summoned, I believe."

I scoffed laughing slightly, "oh trust me, where I gotta go is more important than where you gotta take me, Christopher please."

"You have a choice to make Alexis," his face became stern, "now you either turn yourself in and die, or you shut up, come with me and live."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

⚠️This is a lot more Fantasy directed than anything based on true events. (lol) I loved writing this story and coming up with the concept and joining my favorite groups to this one story, I hope you enjoy reading.

⚠️This is a fantasy book, that I came up with, it's not entirely edited because J recently did just finush and I suck at writing endings so...yeah. I hope you enjoy, "SAPPHIRE". ⚠️