♡ ¤ SAPPHIRE▪︎32 ¤ ♡

Only after, don't mention anything before, please.

"Lexi?" That wasn't Jimin. Uh oh. "Lexi, it is you! How have you been, where have you been? Are you finally back, what happened?" I looked at him and my mouth opened but nothing came out. "I hope this isn't a dream, I am going to be very mad if it is." 

"A dream?" I finally spoke. 

He nodded, "yeah after you left, you were always in my dreams. I have been practicing with the swords but if I even lose focus for a millisecond, it's because I think of you. You've been in my dreams all this time, and I don't know why." Now I'm quiet for a whole different reason. Kind of, I still didn't know what to say to him. "Now I kinda wish this is a dream." He spoke more to himself, but I was there. 

"Why?" A small smile played on my lips. 

"Because I just admitted to you I've been dreaming of you and thinking of you nonstop. Not sure why I did that but now you know." He chuckled. 

"Just think of it as a dream." I told him, looking back at the sky. "After tonight, I won't be back for a while, so just think of it as another dream you had with me in it." That sounded weird to say but it was partly true. I still wasn't ready to come back and I'm going to be gone for a while so best for him not to get any ideas. 

He nodded reluctantly, I felt his stare on me. "What happened to you?" He spoke in a whisper. I followed his gaze and it was on my burns. 

I waved it off, "I got hurt practicing." That was true. 

He grabbed the towel that was around me and wiped the mark. When he did I gasped, the mark was no longer there. "That's why you were here, in the Lake." He noticed. I nodded. "You know everytime in my dreams, you're hurt. I always end up helping you but you're always hurt and I never know why." 

"Really?" I was genuinely concerned. No one beside the archangels and of course now me, know about the prophecy: how is he seeing these things in his dreams?

He nodded, "they're always weird injuries so I never took them seriously because I knew I was dreaming." 

"When did these dreams start?" 

"The night you left." He looked at me. "After you left, it was like everything changed, I felt bad, I felt sad and everyone noticed it but no one asked anything. Because even I don't know why it affected me so much that you're not here."

"Well, I don't either." I chuckled slightly. "We're friends, we always will be." 

"Yeah," he chuckled nervously. "Friends, right." He placed his hand on mine. "I miss you Lexi." 

I looked down at our hands and smiled. I interlocked our fingers together and used my other hand to move some of his hair away from his face. "I miss you too. But I'll be back soon, I promise."