♤ ¤ SAPPHIRE▪︎43 ¤ ♤

I'd kill for the day you guys get along.

A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts, "come in!" I yelled out

Chan came in. "Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" He became red in the face.

I facepalmed while Mingi chuckled, "no, don't worry. She was just not feeling well." 

"Plus, do you think I would've said come in, if you were?" I added. Mingi gave me a disapproving stare and I chuckled this time, "what?" I laughed, "it's true." 

"Alexis please, don't be crude." Chan said, also gave me a look of disapproval. 

"I will patiently be waiting for your apology." I told him. 

"Anyway, you ready?" He changed the conversation.

"For what?" I was confused. 

"I'm guessing you don't know either." He told Mingi this time. He also shook his head. Chan sighed frustrated. "The three of us have that meeting with Jimin, he wanted to try something out with us." He reminded us. Oh, he was right. I remember now. "Really, now you remember?" 

"Don't do that." I warned him. 

He put his hand up in defense and Mingi looked at both of us. "I think it's unfair that you guys can read each other's minds." 

"You are literally her other half!" Chan yelled. "I think this whole soulmate thing hasn't dawned on you two." He pointed to us. 

Mingi and I looked at each other. We both shook our heads at the same time. We both laughed at the gesture at the same time and Chan rolled his eyes at us. "Oh, come on Chris. It's just easier for you and me to grasp the soulmate thing because we are like the same person and like you said Mingi's my other half." I spoke absentmindedly. Then I realized what I said, and my cheeks reddened. "Uh, let's go." I reminded them. 

I exited my room, and they followed suit. Well, I just said that. "So, is that story that Hoseok said true?" Mingi broke the silence. Chan chuckled, I was walking in front of them, so I didn't see them, I only heard them. 

"Yeah, we have training wings but uh we didn't get our own wings until we reached a certain level in our training. Since I am a bit older than Alexis, it was weird that I didn't get mine sooner but hey maybe it has something to do with the fact that we're soulmates, I dunno." He laughed, since when was the archangel's hall this far? "But we took," more like stole, "okay, Alexis says more like stole," I forget he can hear me. "Every bedspread from every room and tied them together to make a ladder. We just wanted to make a pole that we could slide down from. So, we took it to the tallest tower, and tied it securely to the inside and let it fall down." Finally, almost there. "And when we slid down, for some reason we slid down at the same time, and we ended up flying into the air. But we had some luck, right when we were reaching the end our wings branched out and we were in the air in seconds. Hoseok yelled at her, well us, but mainly her."