Rabbit Hole

Fruit Salad internally snarled, but in reality, she put up a front of a maiden in shock. "Yes officer.. but what does that have to do with any of this?". She was later brought into questioning, Fruit Salad knew that if she in anyway brought up how peanut butter died, people would suspect her, using the most naive answers she got off scot free with Peanut Butter's death ultimately ruled off as a suicide.

Since Peanut Butter happens to be the rougher ones of Strawberry Yogurt's little posse, it's not like she was the only person that hated her. In fact, she bet that a lot of the other foods at the school were relieved to know that she's gone. Ketchup may not have been happy about this change, but she has to face it, she's her accomplice now, and oh how fun this was going to be. She might not be able to confess to her sweet innocent Popcorn Chicken Salad anytime soon, after all, that would be suspicious especially after someone just died.

Fruit Salad frowned, she obviously had to confess sometime, but she had many obstacles to get rid of before she could. She might've been lucky this time, but if someone had heard her scream, or if she was overpowered, she wouldn't be here now. Deeming that it was only luck, Fruit Salad knew she needed stable- even a rough draft of a plan to succeed, there were too many people, such as Red Bean Paste for example, a teacher's pet at it's finest, while most don't snitch, Fruit Salad knew her now facade was an excellent target for bullies, and that just certainly won't do.

She needed more. She needed his love. She needed to be seen, to have allies in this walk of darkness. To have the purpose to continue on. She needed more than Ketchup Bottle, she was useful but couldn't get her everything she needed, and Fruit Salad knew that Ketchup's guilty conscience was only getting larger, even if her own didn't.

For once, Fruit Salad had so many more opportunities, a thrill, cold blooded murder. Even if she had to kill every girl in the school she would do it for him. She was diving head-first into the insanity of the rabbit hole, yet she only wanted more.

Skipping home with new determination, Fruit Salad had only their futures in mind and the blood on her hands making her feel light as a feather planing her next "rival's" demise.

420 words