Chaos Mansion

It was 3 am and Uvo had just finished setting all the mattresses infront of the stairs or al
ong the way of it.

The kids were in groups of 2-3 on each mattress.

"Want daddy." Shizuku yawned. (Shes Chrollos actual daughter and its cute so stfu haters)

Kalluto and Kortopi were trying to eat Hisokas hair as payback and Hisoka was asleep on one mattress because it wss 3 am.

"Us first!" Shal Fei and Phinks jumped in the first one wanting to slide.

Uvo grinned and pushed the mattress down the stairs.

One by one everyone else was pushed down the stairs.

Phinks Fei and Shal who were infront realized they fucked up and so did the rest. They all screamed as they ended up crashing through the two doors.

Half of them started sneezing and shivering from the cold of being outside. They thought that was all till they realized they all live down hill.

They screamed as they all ended up shooting out of the house and down the road.

Kortopi and Kalluto flew off their mattress and Machi who was behind them jumped up to grab them then was pulled back by Shizuku.

The kids screamed as they ended up finally stopping in front of the new neighbors house.

They all stared for a while until they heard footsteps behind them.

They all froze thinging they were in trouble snd turned around.

Instead of Chrollo Paku or Franklin two others kids who looked older then all of them stared.

"What are you all doing out here?" The kid with long white hair asked.

The other kid elbowed him. "Strangers now lets go."

When the two started walking around us Kalluto crawled to one and grabbed their leg.

"Iwwumi!"

The two froze and stared at Kalluto.

"Ummm." He quickly grabbed Kalluto and the two ran inside the house.

"OH MY GOD DID THEY JUST STEAL KALLUTO?!" Nobunaga went panic.

Kortopi began to cry and from the inside of the house Kallutos loud crying was heard.

Shizuku looked at us all "Some of us should go and get him while the rest go home and get Daddy Paku and Franklin."

"I agree Uvo Nobunaga Phinks Feitan me and Shalnark will stay the rest of you go back to the house remember if you see strangers then kick them in the wee wee." Machi said.

They all nodded and split up.

"Shal and Uvo go together Nobunaga and Mashe go together and me and baichi." Feitan said trying to walk away.

"It's Machi learn to speak correctly."

He stuck his tongue out and slipped in through the small cat door. He unlocked the door from the other side and let everyone else in.

Kallutos crying had stopped by now and they all began looking.

-

Illumi stared at Kalluto who stared back. "Didn't mom and dad say you died?" He asked the 4 year old who hugged the mop he found.

"Why isn't she letting go of that mop?" Kite asked confused and poked the baby.

"He's not a she." Illumi answered and Kites face went white.

"Crap sorry."

"Whats going on?" Pokkle yawned sitting up from his top bunk.

"Illumi thinks this is his baby brother from when his parents separated them all."

"Awww such a cute baby!" Ponzu said out of no where.

"Should we tell Pika and Oreo?" Pokkle asked and Illumi shook his head.

"I wanna see of Kil recognizes him if he does then we can tell them."

"Where did you find him anyway?" Ponzu asked poking him.

"Uhhh well..." Kite was about to say when I stopped him.

"Took him from the toddlers and clingy baby from outside."

"Ohhhh" Ponzu and Pokkle smiled being dense af idiots.

Suddenly a crash and Gon Alluka and Killua from a different room.

They all poked their heads out the room and saw Feitan jumping up and down on Gon while Phinks and Killua thinking they were having a cool fight and instead were just slapping each other's wrists.

Alluka cried and ran to Illumi hugging him. Illumi kinda ignored her and grabbed Phinks off Killua and punched him.

Feitan stopped stomping on Gon and grabbed Gon and yeeted him at Illumi.

"PIK-" Ponzu was cut off by Machi tackling her and Pokkle trying to help Machi off but gettong tackled by Nobunaga.

Shalnark grabbed Kalluto and tried to run but Kite picked him up by the back of his shirt so Shalnark was just running in the air till he stopped and looked up at Kite and smiled.

"Your tall."

Uvo took Shal from Kite and Kite took him back and Uvo took Shal from Kite and Kite took him back and Uvo took Shal from Kite and Kite took him back and Uvo took Shal from Kite and Kite took him back and Uvo took Shal from Kite and Kite took him back-

Shalnark getting dizzy accidently threw Kalluto.

Leorio finally hearing all the fighting opened the door and was greeted by Kalluto to the face.

Kurapika rushed out the door and saw the chaos happening.

Alluka crying, Illumi fighting with Feitan anf Phinks, Killua hugging Gon and Gon hugging him, Kite and Uvo fighting over whos holding Shalnark, the cat fight between Ponzu and Machi and Pokkle being tied up by Nobunaga.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Kurapika yelled and everyone stopped.

Everyone other then the kids from the Lucilfer mansion and ran to Kurapika and hid behind him Illumi picking up Kalluto in the process.

"HE STOLE OUR FRIEND!" Phinks yelled pointing at Illumi.

"HEY HE'S ME KIL AND ITS BROTHER!" Illumi yelled back.

Phinks grabbed Shalnark and threw him at Illumi.

"WEEEE!" Shalnark smiled and everyone ducked causing Shalnark to go through the room and out the open window.

Uvo and Machi screamed and ran down the stairs and out.

"Our parents separated us all when we were younger we have 2 other brothers and Kalluto is one of em!" Killua stuck his tongue out at them.

Kalluto started crying loudly because he had dropped the mop.

The groups continued to yell till Chrollo and Pakunoda arrived with the other kids.

Chrollo about ready to lose it due to no coffee was told by Paku to just gather the kids while she talked to Kurapika.

After a few hours and the sun was rising now everything was back to normal. The mattress were back thanks to Franklin, new stronger doors were where the broken doors were thanks to Franklin, the mattresses were forever now stuck to the bed frames thanks to Franklin.

It was now 9 am and things were back to normal.

Kalluto and Kortopi were cuddling as Hisoka tried to cook them.

Phinks and Feitan were causing trouble.

Machi and Shizuku were cuddling.

Bonolenov was treating Shalnark like a fellow mummy after getting thrown out the window.

And Uvo and Nobunaga were getting chased by chickens.