Safe Mansion

Feitan POV

I woke up and yawned. I tired to move but couldn't due to the stupidly strong baichi holding on to me.

I felt like sneezing and whoop there I went and sneezed now everyones awake.

Shalnark just cried on the ground because his arm hurt to much to move.

"Baichi he needs to go home." I said and he nodded.

"Do you guys remember which way?" I asked.

"Umm north and then at the top of the hill to north east."

"Then we should go now." I got up not caring that my body felt like I should stay down.

We crawled out and pulled Shalnark out. Once he was out all the meow meows came out here.

I pat the smallest ones head and then helped Phinks put Shal on his back.

I sneezed again which made the meow meows jump.

We started walking, but I felt dizzy while doing it and ended uo sneezing again.

I brushed it off of me being tired so I didn't say anything.

We made it to the hill and I grabbed Phinks hand because I was starting to slow down and didn't want to be left behind.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

He tilted his head "But your sneezing and don't look good."

"Allergy season."

He sighed "Fine." And continued walking.

But once we got to the top is when things took a wrong turn.

I felt dizzy and ler go of Phinks but when I touched my head and stepped backwards I stepped on a meow meows tail.

The meow of pain caused me to jump and I just so happened to jump right on a rock and incorrectly with my feet.

I screamed in pain and fell down. My foot didn't look broken but it hurt a whole lot.

Phinks panicked and checked if I was okay.

Everything was fine but my food which I think I sprained.

"Why did I have to see what that stupid noise was?" I groaned.

"Because you wanted to know."

Phinks tried to help me stand up but it was near impossible due to Shalnark om his back.

"I-I can walk." Shalnark muttered.

"I-It's my arm n-not legs." He said.

Neither of us wanted to take him off there but we knew that would be the only way to get home quickest.

We helped Shal off and then Phinks had me get on his back so we could go faster.

I sneezed about 7 more times before we heard voices.

"FEITAN?! SHALNARK! PHINKS?!"

"P-Paku." Shalnark smiled.

Soon we were able to actually see the house and saw Paku.

"PAKU!" We all yelled and she turned around and saw us.

I was never happier to be scolded while being taken home.

~~~

Chrollo POV

As soon as Paku said we could go inside everyone went into the nursery.

Phinks had a fee bandages Shalnark had a cast on his arm and Feitan had and ice pack on hid foot and the rest of him was in blankets.

"Try not to touch them Feitan has a cold and Phinks and Shalnark were with him."

We nodded but quickly groaned when we saw Kortopi and Kalluto already snuggled up to Feitan.

"Their babies HOW ARE THEY SO FAST?!" I groaned.

"Can we keep the meow meows?" He asked hugging Kortopi and Kalluto.

"The meow meows?" All of us were confused on what that is.

"He means the cat and her kittens." Phinks answered for him.

"As long as they don't poop in our beds." I smiled.

Feitan smiled "Yay!" Then sneezed again scaring Kortopi and Kalluto a bit.

~~~

Illumi POV

"Wow I thought those kids would never leave." I rolled my eyes.

"Shouldn't we had helped them?" Kite asked.

"No its our tree house plus Pika doesn't like em." I answered.

"Can we go home now! Its cold in here!" Alluka whined "Oh yeah sure." I grabbed her about to throw her out the window when everyone screeched for me to not.

Killua bit my fucking ankles "Boy stop." I rolled my eyed and put her down.

Gon screamed ans pointed at a spider.

We all stared before everyone older then 8 throwing themselves out the windows and everyone else climbing down the later.

"SPIDERRRRR!" We all screamed and ran back to Pikas house.

We all slammed the door shut once all in "PIKA THERE'S A SPIDER IN THE TREE HOUSE!" Ponzu yelled and we all scrambled to our bedrooms to hide. (I spelt die instead of hide 💀)

Killua grabbed snowball and hugged her tightly "SNOWBALL PROTECT US FROM SPIDERS!"

"THATS A STUPID CAT GRAB THE FUCKING BUG SPRAY!" I yelled.

"BOY SHES THE REASON WE DON'T GET SCORPIONS AND SPIDERS AT THE OLD HOUSE!"

"YEAH WELL THAT I THINK WAS SPOT WHO CONSTANTLY GOT THE SPIDERS!" I yelled back.

"WELL SPOT WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED THE FIRE!"

"NO GON STARTED THE FIRE."

"Don't bring ne into this."

"WELL SPOT HAPPENED TO TRY AND GRAB FLAMING STICK THINKING IT WAS A TOY!"

"YOU LITTLE BI-" I got slapped in the back of the head by Pika.