Not at Mansion

Chrollo POV

"I don't remember how to do a car seat." I mumbled and Paku smacked me across the back of the head.

"YOU ARE A FATHER, AND HELP TALE CARE OF SEVERAL KIDS HOW DO YOU NOT REMEMBER HOW TO DO A SEAT BELT?!" She yelled.

"WE HEY YOU GUYS USUALLY LEAVE ME HERE WITH THE BABIES!"

As our fight got louder and louder we didn't notice 80% of the kids started crying until Franklin picked us both up by the back of our shirts like if were a bunch of cats.

Speaking of cats why are Feitan and Phinks covered in so many.

"Just get in the car you nincompoops." He rolled his eyes and we grumbled like children Paku finishing up strapping Kalluto and Kortopi into the twin car seat and we all got into out seats.

"Daddy?" Shizuku said from the middle.

"Yes sweetie?" I smiled. "The chickens." She pointed at the window but nothing was wrong.

Paku sighed. "Hold on." She got out and went to behind the chicken coop

When she got back Shalnark started crying. She groaned "Okay who else wants their duckling?!"

Me and Franklin looked at her like if she was crazy.

"I'll explain later." She rolled her eyes.

Half the kids raised their hands and Feitan slapped Phinks hand "Traitor."

"Feitan could you only bring one kitten? If you bring em all they will attack the ducklings." Feitan whimpered and sent the kittens in a line to Paku.

He crossed his arms and pouted holding the smallest one in his hands still.

Paku left and returned but she was holding a bunch of ducklings.

She handed them out to the kids and sat down.

"James was a girl so we had a female and male duck so their are ducklings now." She sighed.

"And you didn't tell us?" I asked as Shizuku put her duckling on my shoulder.

"Because we only found them two days ago."

"AH FLUFFY NO!" Phinks yelled as Feitans kitten tried to swipe at it.

"Okay lets just yet going."Franklin sighed and started to drive off.

We live about 6 hours away from the closest city so naturally in a car like this everyone was losing sanity.

Phinks was crying because he had to use his body as a human shield to stop Feitans kitten from attacking his duckling.

Feitan fell asleep.

Shizuku was poking me while sucking her thumb.

Machi was sitting in Pakus lap because she got car sick and wanted to be with Paku.

Bonolenov was staring at his duckling.

Kortopi and Kalluto were cuddling with their ducklings gladly making a home in Kortopis hair.

Uvo and Nobunaga were asleep.

Shalnark was crying because he was next to Hisoka who kept being weird.

Paku was telling Franklin where to drive by using the map on her phone.

"UGHHHHH HOW MUCH LONGERRRR!" I groaned.

Shizuku poked me.

"Chrollo none of the kids have asked only you calm down.' Franklin rolled his eyes.