Cops and Despair at the Mansion

All the kids (Not Shal bc he not here rn and not the two boys) were glaring at the cookie jar.

"How many left?" Uvogin asked.

"2," Nobunaga answered and everyone started getting into pairs.

Phinks with Feitan.

Nobunaga with Uvogin.

Machi with Shizuku. (Bonolenov trying to tag along)

And Hisoka with Illumi who was being forced to stay with Hisoka because Hisoka refuses to give him his book.

"5.." Feitan muttered

"4.." Nobunaga glared

"3..." Shizuku yawned

"2 1." Hisoka grinned

Phinks grabbed Feitan and threw him at the cookie jar. Feitan got it and rolled off the table and on the ground.

Hisoka grabbed the smaller child and shook him around before Illumi took him and bonked him hard on the head making Feitan let go.

Hisoka tried to snatch it but Nobunaga grabbed it and ran to the window which Uvo opened and helped get Nobunaga out before climbing out himself.

Machi grabbed Bonolenov and threw him out the window and Bonolenov tossed a thing of bandages into the house which Shizuku and Machi used to climb up and out.

After making sure Feitan was alright Phinks picked him up like a football and ran out the door.

Hisoka ran after them dragging Illumi along.

Nobunaga and Uvogin ran to the chicken coop and hid behind it.

Machi Bonolenov and Shizuku ran past and so did Phinks who still had Feitan.

They grinned and tried to return to the house only to be bonked by Illumi who was older and stronger than them so it hurt.

Hisoka grabbed it and ran laughing with Illumi following.

The two ran inside and ran into the room Hisoka shares with some of the others.

They sat on the floor and opened the jar of cookies or well 2 cookies.

The door opened and Feitan ran in biting Hisoka while Phinks grabbed the cookies and ran.

Illumi pulled Feitan off and threw the small child out of the room which ended up causing Phinks to trip and the two roll down the stairs.

The others had tries coming up the stairs but screamed and tried to run down but were caught in Phinks and Feitans tumble.

Once at the bottom, the jar fell a few feet away from them all and they all broke out into physical fighting.

Feitan managed to get free and grabbed it. While the others were still fighting he ran up the stairs and into the baby's room.

Kortopi and Kalluto were playing around as in Kalluto trying to nom on Kortopis hair while Kortopi drew pictures of everyone.

"Fei Fei!" Both stopped and reached their arms out to him.

Feitan smiled and gave them both the cookies.

~

In the end, Hisoka got taken to the hospital due to breaking his arm Bonolenov got taken to the dentist due to getting several teeth punched out (Now we know why he got a few)

Machi got scrapes all over her body and everyone had bruises except for Shizuku who Machi protected the whole time which is why she had lots of scrapes.