Rainy Mansion

(BTW yall this part will
have some small sad
babyness so after Chrollo
goes to sleep and you
don't wanna see sad
babyness then feel free
to stop)

Pakunoda POV

I was getting ready for bed when she heard it starting to rain.

I sighed and went to her closet and grabbed a bunch of blankets and pillows.

I waited and there it was.

Crash!

Thunder and lightning were going crazy outside.

"Three two one"

When I finished I could hear Kalluto and Kortopi crying.

I sighed with a smile and got out of bed.

As I walked out I also saw Chrollo leave his room.

"I'll take the babies and trouble makers you take the calm ones and we'll get coffee tomorrow okay?" I gave him a smile and he yawned and nodded.

He went back to his room and I could see sleeping bags flash lights and night lights in there.

I smiled and went into the babies room.

(This but darker and Kortopi and Kalluto in the crib)

"Pawkuuuuu!" Kortopi sobbed.

I smiled and picked the two up and returned to my room.

I saw Shizuku and Machi enter Chrollos room with Bonolenov crying and clinging to Shizuku.

I gently bundled Kortopi and Kalluto like a baby burrito and laid them next to me on my bed. Another loud crash was hurd.

I heard Feitan scream from his and Phinks room.

I heard him starting to cry and it got louder when there was a knock.

I went and opened it and Phinks was carrying Feitan "I can't calm him down." He said, but I knew Phinks can always calm him down but because he was shaking a bit I could tell he was a bit scared which was why Feitan was crying so much.

I smiled and patted his head then patted Feitans head.

Phinks walked in and crawled on to my bed and laid next to Kortopi and Kalluto cuddling Feitan who was calming down. I heard the front door slam open and shut and everyone jumped.

"Okay you guys stay here alright?" I asked and left.

As I walked down the stairs I saw a tall figure and grabbed the bat we kept at the bottom if the stairs.

I was about to attack when the figure split into three and all hugged me.

"PAKUUUUU!"

My eyes adjusted and Uvo Nobunaga and Hisoka were tugging on my cloths soaking wet.