Chapter 6

Suman's POV

Nothing has changed the place was same as I had seen it 4 years before, even the same flower grew in their garden. There were still number of stargazers blooming in their garden, Shravan and his obsession with stargazer. Remembering him I was again disheartened, he didn't come to the airport to receive us.

"Badi Ma they have come" Pushkar shouted as we entered their hall are. The house was full of chaos everyone busy in one or the other thing. But then Nirmala aunty comes in our sight, as usual she had a beautiful smile on her place, she rushed towards us and took me into a hug. "Suman" she cooed. After all I was once more dear to her than Shravan. I also tightened the hug. "Aunty" tears formed in my eyes.

I was glad to meet her again after so many years. She is just an amazing woman. Never had in my life I had seen such a strong woman who single handedly raised his both the sons so elegantly. She had always been my inspiration. She had gone through a lot. It wasn't easy to lose your dear husband and son however she had always this smile lingering on her face which only spreads happiness. She broke the hug and looked at me, caressed my face and planted a forehead kiss. "You have grown in a beautiful woman Suman" She said.

"I missed you aunty so much" and I bent down to take her blessings. "Live a long life" she blessed me. She then turned to Preeti and also took her in a hug. "Sumaaaaannnnnn diiiiiiii" Simran came rushing towards me and took me in a tight hug. "Simmmmmiiii... our bride to be"I squealed. "How are you?" I asked. "I am all Good Di, what about you?" Simran asked. "All perfect." Everyone there was smiling but as I saw Kamini Chachi, my happiness did lessen a little, but didn't show it on my face. I went forward and touched her feet, she too gave me blessing "live a long life" I smiled to her and then I turned to Lalaji, my favourite

"Lalaji" I squealed and hugged him
"Are Suman puttaar" he was also so happy seeing me. As all the great and meet was over I looked here and there but there was no trace of him, even not a slightest of his glance. Was he upset with me? Did he forget about us? Will he not talk to me anymore? But I was his best friend... that is the point WAS.

Suman's PoV ends

"Priya come I will show your room. And Pushkar take Suman and Preeti to the other guest room, and also ask the workers to open the out house for the rest of the guest." Nirmala said
"Okay Badi Ma. Come Sumo let me show your room" Pushkar called as Simmi, Suman and Preeti were busy discussing about the function.

"Go Suman change yourself, freshen up and then we can all together have lunch" Nirmala said. "Okay aunty" Preeti and Suman left for their room.

"Make yourself comfortable and if you need anything call me..okay?" He was facing Suman but his eyes were glued at Preeti. "Is it me or are you asking Preeti" Suman teased him. "Aaammmm I am asking you both..." and he rushed out of the room blushing. "Uuuhhhuuu.....Pehla pehla pyaar hai pehli najar main...uuuhhhaaaa" Suman elbowed Preeti. "Shut up Di, he is nothing serious" Preeti blushed.

"I don't see that My preety Preeti" Suman smirked. "Oohooo di, you stay I am going to take a bath" Preeti opened her suitcase and took out her comfort clothes and went inside the washroom. Suman laughed at her.. "both of them are crackpots" she said.

She went to the balcony and breathe in the air. "I missed you Delhi" she said to herself she immediately jumped off the railings of balcony and entered in the garden. "Aunty still takes a good care of them" she bend and touched the flowers. She plucked a rose and put it on her hair. She just loved doing that. She stood up and as was about to turn around she bumped.

Shravan's POV.

This banquet people had to call me right at this time...ugggghh I wanted to go to the airport to receive them. Godddddddd I just hit the steering wheel of the car. I called Pushkar and informed about my work and asked him to go to airport and I went to different direction. It took me about three freaking hours to complete the work. I was growing restless with each passing time. As I was free from the work, I just rushed and dashed myself into the road. Trying to reach home as soon as possible. My car came to halt. I went inside, my heart was thumping like anything. I felt in no time my heart would wiggle out of my mouth.