Chapter 12

"Shravan" she cried in her arm. Shravan immediately tightened his hug around her. "Sumo." He said all lovingly, he was also broken seeing her state. His eyes wailed up with tears. "Shravan..he...aahhhaaa" she cried badly. Shravan immediately put his overcoat around her and then looked towards Arjun "Bro I can explain" he said. But he was in no mood to hear him. He asides Suman to a corner of the room and then his eyes burned in rage. His eyes were enough to burn him down into ashes. "You ba**trd" he said and landed a hard punch on his face.

"Bro...what are you doing..she is telling lie" Arjun said and then again a hard punch landed on him. "How dare you touch her?" He roared making Suman flinch too. She also had never seen Shravan this angry anytime. "How dare you" and then there were blows and punches on Arjun. Arjun also in defence punched Shravan hard many times but he was in no state to feel the pain. He only could see Suman's state at that point of time.

He picked Arjun up by his collar and he was three inches in air now, he strangled himself no threw him on the bed so hard that bed came crumbling down. He then again pulled him from there and pushed him to the wall. He was now enough injured not able to stand by own self. But Shravan was not stopping he again pulled him up and made him face to face "how dare you touch my Sumo..How dare you hurt her? She is MY LIFE God Damnit" he gritted his teeth. Those words didn't go unheard by Suman then. He now strangled him by his neck, Suman realised she needed to stop him or else it will be last thing for her that Shravan lands into jail because of her. She immediately rushed to him and tried to pull away his hand but he was no ears "Shravan Stop it" she shouted once for all. And he came at halt. "Leave him he will die, he will get his punishment but I don't want yo7 to land up in something because of him" she cried saying that.

And Shravan immediately threw him on the floor. Shravan turned to her and immediately his rage filled eyes turned into love and affectionate one, he cupped her face very tenderly as if she would break. "Sumo...I am sorry" he said his eyes tearing up. Suman immediately hugged him tight. "Shravan please take me away from here. I don't want to stay. Please..please..please" she mumbled in his chest.. "shush Sumo" he said and immediately lifted her in the bridal styled. She hid herself in the crook of his neck and he carried her upstairs to his room.

He slowly made her lay on the bed, she didn't let him go. She had a tight hold on his collar as if her life depended on it. Shravan's heart broke into pieces seeing her condition. "Sumo just stay let me bring the water." He freed his collar from her grip and then poured a glass of water for her, he put it near her mouth. Suman started taking sips but as she was crying she choked on the water, Shravan sat beside her and started rubbing her back. "Sumo..it's okay..Sumo see I am here" he hugged her , she cried like hell. Shravan felt helpless. "Sumo please please calm down. Please I beg you" he had also tears rolling down his cheeks. "Shr...Shravan...he...he tried...he tried to rape me" and this broke Shravan more...hearing this from her was really hurting him bad. "Sumo..please you are safe now I promise. He will never ever come near you anymore. And I promise to give his punishment." He said rubbing her back tenderly. Suman's cry slowly subsided and hiccups trailed. "Let me call everyone." He said and pulled out his phone. "No..No Shravan please don't it's..Simmi's big day. I don't want to spoil it." She said again tears filling her eyes. Shravan cupped her face. "Sumo nothing is more important than this, in fact Simmi will hate the fact" Shravan said.

"Please Shravan understand it. If Suyyash's family comes to know then scene will be created." She said. Shravan was amuse to see her who still thought for others happiness. This is what he had always loved about her. "Okay let me call Pushkar and ask to bring Ma, Aunty and Uncle back" "okay?" He said and she nodded. Shravan called Pushkar and ask him to do so without telling the reason. Pushkar knew something was wrong so he immediately reached Malhotra Mansion with other three. They all rushed inside Shravan's room. Everyone was shocked to see Suman's condition. She was all cocooned into Shravan shaking. "Suman" Priya runs to her. "My baccha what happened." She touched her face. "Ma.." she again started crying and hugged her mother, but her other hand never left Shravan's kurta. She held it tight in her grip. "Suman" Neeraj also came close to her and hugged her. "What happened to my daughter Shravan?" Neeraj asked. "Uncle..actually..." and he narrated the whole incidence,