Chapter 7

Okay befor this chapter begins a big thanks to my dear friend cozywriter_07.. Thanks to her editing capabilities. She has made such awesome cover for the story. She is just awesome. Lots of love to you dear.

Next morning

Everyone were awake early, there were lots of work to complete. Everyone was designated something or the other. Suman was asked to check out on food as there was a religious gathering to bless the couple 'kirtan'. Suyyash and his family were also invited for the function. Suman and Shravan hadn't talked anymore after that incident, both of them just stole each other a glance but no one dared to start a conversation.

"Aunty there is boondi k laddo and also moong dal ma halwa, I guess we should keep one" Suman said looking at menu prepared for today, "It will be too sweet for everybody. And one of it will be wasted."
"You are right Suman, do one thing keep boondi k laddoo" Nirmala said. "Umm aunty if you don't mind can we keep moong daal ma halwa, don't worry I will take care of the preparation" She said, remembering it to be Shravan's favourite. So she decided to prepare it for everyone, there were 120 people invited for the. Many of Kamini Chachi's relative and also Malhotra clans will be coming today. It was a tough job but she thought to give it a best shot.

After she was done guiding the cooks for the recepie and amount of every ingredients to be used. She decided to go and take a bath, working in the scorching heat of Delhi wasn't an easy job. Although it was the month of September the heat of Delhi was very tough. She opened her suitcase to bring out a beautiful kurti and leggings to wear, and then she started searching for her inner wears.
"I had kept a bag of it, where did it go?" Suman said. She started searching her other bag too but it was found nowhere. "Godddddd, did I forget to keep that small bag, now what will I do... Why am I your special child? All tragedies are destined on me...." and she just slumped her head on the bed.

"Let me just go and bring some from market." She rushed out of her room and was about to leave the house when Nirmala asked her "Where are you going Suman?" Suman facepalmed herself. "Aaa..Aunty I was going to market, I needed some stuff to buy" Suman said. "Okay wait let me ask someone to take you" Nirmala said and started looking here and there. "No aunty it's fine. I can drive and everyone is busy in their work" Suman tried to dodge. "No Suman wait, why will you go alone. Ahh there Shravan" Nirmala called him.. "whaaattttt? Not him" she cursed her fate now. "Yes Mumma." Shravan came to her. "Beta take Suman to the market, she needs to buy some stuff for her" she said. "Aunty it's all good, I can go by myself." She said but Nirmala paid no heed to her.

"Shravan go with her" Nirmala said. "Come Suman" he said guiding her out of the house. Suman was just wishing for anyhow he gets busy in any other work so she could escape but unfortunately nothing happened and she had to go with him. Suman and Shravan put their seatbelt's on and Shravan started off.
"Where do you want to go?" Shravan asked. "Umm any mall nearby. Central mall will do fine" she said. "You remember?" He asked. "This place was once mine Shravan" she replied with a smile.

"This is still your place, you just need to accept the fact." Shravan said to her. "Are you doing master's ?" Susan asked. "Yes Business Administration" He replied. "And umm..you are.." Susan was little hesitant to finish but Shravan understood. "Hmm I am training for CDS and AFCAT, also preparing for the exam" he said. Susan wondered he still understands her unsaid words.

"Mummy doesn't like the idea of me joining army after Dad and Bhaiya" he said releasing a pained sigh. "She loves them and misses them a lot, but I too need to fulfil my father's wish" he said. Susan didn't know what to do, she immediately kept her hand on his which was on the gear handle. "Shravan" she said ever so warmly. "It's okay. I know it pains a lot to you" she said and rubbed soothing circles on back of his palm.

"Thank you Sumo...I mean Suman" he said looking at her and then on the road. Her hand stayed upon his, neither of them retracted. It just felt good there. "Shravan" she called out. Shravan looked towards her. "Sumo is still my favourite." She said. And Shravan smiled looking back on the road. After a while they reached Central mall. Suman slowly pulled her hand away. And gave a awkward smile. They came out of the car. Suman and Shravan went inside the mall.

"Sumo..." he called and Suman felt it so right. She happily turned towards him. "Which shop you want to go?" He asked her and then she was back to her reality. "Umm.. Shravan I...I wanted to go..Umm actually" Shravan went near her. He understood why she was feeling so uncomfortable. He always knew her better than anyone. "Relax Sumo...It's okay no need to be uncomfortable. I will stay here. You go and buy your stuff I guess the girl section is on third floor. I will stay here" He said.

Suman's heart swelled up. "He was just a perfect gentleman, he very well knew how to make her comfortable. He is just perfect" she thought "Thank you Shravan" and she left the place.

Shravan looked here and there for making himself busy and found a perfume shop, he entered and started juggling the perfumes searching for himself. After about 40 minutes Suman came down and started searching for him. And there she spotted him coming out of the shop. She rushed to him with her shopping bags "sorry for making you wait this long" she said.

"That's okay Sumo.. Come let's go" he said and they headed back to his car. "Shravan" she called again putting her seatbelt. "Will you take me to India Gate for the famous kulfi?" Shravan turned to her hearing her demand. "Right now?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "No not right now. Any day till I am here. I miss it" Suman said. "Okay I will" he said and started off the engine smiling at her.

They both reached home, they had a lot of talks about their own respective colleges and their life in four years. They really had a good talk after so many years. As they entered all smiling and happy inside the house. Nirmala noticed her son, she had hardly seen this smile on his face in these years. She was happy finally someone was able to bring that smile back. She had already sensed his son's heart, she knew that he was in love with Suman. And somewhere Suman had also feelings for him but it's just that they both didn't express to each other in words. She just silently prayed that both of her children remained always happy together.

Suman retired to her room to take a bath. It was already the time for lunch. Suman was really happy today finally they were comfortable to each other as if back to those days. She was happy to get her Shravan back once again in her life.

But then the words of Kamini reverberated in her ears and then thought to herself once more about their relationship. What if Kamini's words came true, although she doesn't believe in these kind of things, but it was about her Shravan. She couldn't take a risk. Suddenly all her happiness swept away. She felt worst pain in her heart. She didn't know what to do. "And what If Shravan feels the same?" She thought and a tear escapes her eye.

Hello people how was the update. Did you all love it? A little short update I know but some more interesting stuffs coming up so keep voting and loving the story. And always constructive criticism is welcomed.

Hey guys so can i expect 30 votes now.... Please vote and comment