prolongue

She was dumped.....he was officially single... he was master of his league .she was the only female player to top.....they both married to win a championship but then tables turned and emotions involved . a journey from online marriage to a real couple

Nandini Khanna aka nova is an ace female gamer, she just had two things in her life study and game, she was gud to everyone until someone pissed her off. A girl with quiet nature and awesome brains. she was beauty that was difficult to express. asking her out by the boys and rejecting was daily routine, with brains she also had a hand in languages and was kind yet ignorant to others as much as possible. she had 3 best friends alya, mukti and navya.

Manik Malhotra aka Ace  is the topper of the university, he was the Greek god and every girl was crazy for him, he had no flings nor dated anyone

Manik Malhotra aka Ace is the topper of the university, he was the Greek god and every girl was crazy for him, he had no flings nor dated anyone. the face that carried a cold look but man, he had brilliant brains. he was the top player of his server and was rightly earned the title of master. he was also a state level swimmer and also basketball captain. he was gud at everything, officially an allrounder. his parents were professors in same university . has 3 best friends aryaman, dhruv and cabir. 

  Will u marry me ? He asked

Why do u want me to marry u anyone can she replied !

Well u is all I need ! He said

Let's go ! She replied and smiled !
...............................................................
Disclaimer :
: cover by   thx for the amazing cover!

: this is an adapted story with my creative mind !

: the basic plot is from a web series loveo2o
Available on Netflix !

: the characters and the story may differ, originally all the rights belongs here to author GU MAN . and kyy team.

: the plot is similar but not same , as the chapter progress the story will run with my imagination!

: all the characters will be introduced as per chapters

: constructive criticism is allowed !

:  © amy_1124