«TWENTY-TWO»

MANIK'S POV

I went in the bedroom to fresh up and saw that nandini arranged her things nicely and made it homely. I took a quick shower and changed in my night tracks and went outside to have dinner. when I saw nandini arranging everything on the dinning  table I was just imagining how our life will be after marriage. me returning after work and nandini waiting for me with yummy food or someday we would go out for dates.

"manik what are u thinking?"

I came out of my dream land and said

"nothing thinking about work lets eat."

when I took the first bite of chole I literally felt I am eating my mom's recipe and I kid u not I was so tasty. I just couldn't talk coz I was so enjoying the food.

"manik have the food slowly or else u will choke on it"

"sry baby but the food is so tasty, I cant"

"aww thanks u anyways manik I want to talk about an issue"

"issue? do u have any problem in the house?"

"no lord, not this prob I am thinking to apply somewhere for a part time job, coz I don't want to stay home also I will be leaving in two days?"

wait a min...did she just say she will be leaving?

"why u do trust me?"

"no lord it's not like that alya will return in two days so she offered me to stay at her place also mom and dad think I leave there that's why."

"but I don't want u to leave "

"manik stop behaving like a child, tomorrow I will search for the job too."

I was thinking that its fine , she has too cause she can't sit idle but then suddenly a idea crossed my mind,

"butter cup how about u guys working at my company?"

"manik what are u talking? "

"nandini its simple I want a bit of manpower and u are gud at academics so u can help me in that if u want u can also ask the girls to join."

"but manik I will be a distraction to you."

"baby u can never be a distraction during work"

"oaky I will discuss this with the girls and tell u"

"hmm fine btw the food is so gud"

"thx ."

"nandini I have some work if u don't mind can u do the dishes today?"

"yaa no problem I can I am gud at it"

"I know that my mother in law said that on phone last time." and I laughed.

"shut up" she said

I went in the room to take my laptop and sat on my study table programing the characters special features where as nandini was washing the dishes.

NANDINI POV.

after doing the dishes I was thinking about the offer that manik made. I took my phone and video called my girls

"hello nandini how can u call us ?" mukti said

"why can I not call u?"