«THIRTY-ONE»

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

After nandini ended her call with manik she fund out that again people were looking at her. She was kinda of irritated by it but she thought of letting go.

"umm nova was it your boyfriend?" a girl asked nandu

"yes" nandini replied in one word. she never wanted manik to indulge with these guys.

"wow that's nice ...but why are you leaving early?"

"umm.. it's just that he is passing bye so he thought to pic me up so I need too ..also aren't we done with the dinner?" nandini repleid finishing her food.

"oh no no! karaoke is still left....let your boyfriend also join us" yash answered stopping her from going out

"umm..I will leave that to him if he decides then I am okay" nandini replied.

"okay then let's wait for him" sheer replied

Harshad was not happy with the fact that first nandini had a boyfriend and then he is not even present at the place but still was also much of buzz about him. Prena was also not happy with the amount attention nandini was getting. prena was also very disappointed with her boyfriend's behaviour towards nandini. After every five minutes Harshad glances at nandini whereas nandini is not aware of it. She even tried to get attention from Harshad but her boyfriend literally ignored her.

Nandini was quietly eating her last bites of dessert and also praying that manik would come early to fetch her and wouldn't agree to stay cause the people's mentality was sick and she just her as a favour for sheer. 

approximately after 15-20 mins a waiter entered the private room and said

"sir a person is requesting for some one named nandini to come out"

"who is nandini? sorry but we don't...."yash was about to answer when nandini said

"I am nandini ...you guys never asked for my name ..anyways I will take a leave my boyfriend I guess has arrived. thanks you for inviting." nandini said looking at sheer and yash and was about to leave when yash said

"nova ...I mean nandini we agreed on asking him to stay right?... call him in"