4:

Daphne's Pov: Me, Velma and Fred were driving around the city, trying to find Piper, Shaggy and Scooby, ever since they left the diner, but to no avail. We were very worried about them, especially Piper. We all know very well that she is a part of Mystery Inc, and deep down, she knows that too. I think that Simon's words must've really hurt her. We've been trying to get a hold of any of them, but they haven't replied or answered our calls. Then, we hear the radio go off. It was a police report talking about an incident at a bowling alley. That's when we knew that Scooby and Shaggy like to hang out at that place, so Fred quickly drives on over there. Once we got there, we couldn't find them anywhere. So, we went up to the lady at the counter and she explained what happened.

"Well, uh, the robots attacked this talking dog and a dude that has a habit of using 'like' at the start of every sentence" the lady explained to us. Me and Fred gasped as we heard this, while Velma was taking notes. Scooby and Shaggy were definitely here, but what about Piper? "Did you also happen to see another talking dog? A greyhound maybe?" I asked her. "Another one? No, I didn't see her in here, it was just those two. She walks by here from time to time, though" she said, making me frown. "So, what happened?" Fred asked. "I don't know, they seemed bummed out. I guess their friends left them in a cold hearted way or something. And then there's this blue light that came from the sky and beamed them up" she said to us. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Shaggy and Scooby were taken?" Fred said. "And if Piper was possibly out here, then maybe she was taken too" I said. "Yea, I have to assume that if they had stayed with their friends, they wouldn't have been kidnapped. Whoever those friends are, must be carrying a ton of guilt on their shoulders right about now" the lady continued, while I was starting to hyperventilate a little.

"Okay, can you skip the emotional punishment and describe the robots for me" Velma said, getting a bit fed up with this girl. "Yea, sure, they were in this box" she said, picking up a box with the robot inside, making us gasp in surprise. We carried it out to the van, hoping that it can lead us to where our friends are.

Piper's Pov: After that weird fiasco, we go out to the main deck of the Falcon Fury. Scooby and Shaggy went to the kitchen while Dynomutt, Dee Dee and Brian were out trying to find the second Cerberus skull (well, mostly the first two). As for me, I'm kind of off in my little world, just trying to process all that happened in just a few short moments. With Dastardly after us, being cooped up in this ship, and finding out how much strength I have, it was a lot to take in. I looked at my paws again, wondering just how that was possible for a dog like me to have such strength. I was so lost in my own thoughts, that I didn't hear a voice calling my name. "Piper" I heard Dee Dee say. I shake my head a little and looked up at the girl and the robot dog. "Huh, what?" I said, slightly blushing at how stupid I must've sounded. "I asked if you wanted to help us out with detecting the second skull?" she said to me. I look at her and furrow my brows a little, a little surprised by her offer. "Uh, well I mean, I could, but I would have no idea how to work all this tech stuff" I said. "Nah, it'll be fine, Dyno here will show you the ropes" she said, causing Dynomutt's eyes to widen. "Wait, what!?" he whispered yelled to her. I see Dee Dee give Dynomutt a wink and a thumbs up, making him mumble some things like 'Dee Dee, I will bite you' or 'Dyno, cool it'. At this point, my eyebrow was raised in confusion and suspicion, but I chose not to question it. "Okay" I say with uncertainty, as I make my way over to them.

Dee Dee's Pov: Me and Dynomutt were trying to locate the second Cerberus skull, while Brian was sitting on the chair, playing on his phone. We looked everywhere for the skull, but we couldn't find any traces of it. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Piper coming towards us. She was looking at her paws, having a strange look on her face. I turn my attention towards Dynomutt, who stared at the greyhound with some kind of expression on his face, almost like a mix of fondness and admiration. "Hey, are you okay, Dyno?" I asked him. "What? Oh, I'm fine, absolutely fantastic" he replied, breaking his gaze away from Piper, his ears tucked down some. At first, I thought how strange his reaction was, but I put two and two together and it suddenly clicked.