5:

Piper's Pov: We all arrived at a old, abandoned amusement park in Romania. I stood by Dynomutt, with Brian, Scooby and Shaggy with us as well. A screen shows up in front of us, showing us the old park. It certainly looked like it hasn't been used in ages. "Geez, that place really needs a good upgrade" I commented as I looked at the creepy place. "Yea, definitely" the robot dog said, agreeing with me. When we landed in the old parking lot, we exited the Falcon Fury and made our way through the park. As we walked, I took in every little detail of the place. Everything was covered in dust and rust. Every time a small bit of wind would blow through, you could hear the eerie squeaking sound of something old. My ears were perched back some, getting a dreaded feeling. I've never been a huge fan of places such as this, it always gave me the creeps, and also for a number of other reasons, reasons that I don't like talking about. Then, one of the  old games from the booths breaks, causing me to jump into someone's arms. "Gah! Geez, that almost scared me" I said. "I can tell" a voice said to me. I turn my head and realize that I'm in Dynomutt's arms, who was giving me a smirk with a raised brow. I blushed immensely and removed myself from his grasp. "S-Sorry" I said, a little embarrassed. "Don't be, this place does feel like a ghost town" he said. I chuckled bashfully, as I muttered a yea to him. I look around once again, and some memories started flooding back inside my head, causing my ears to drop slightly. Dynomutt must have sensed my discomfort, because he moved back a bit and asked "hey, are you okay?" "Yea, yea I'm okay. It's just that it feels like we're in like a horror movie or something" I tell him. I'm not sure if he believed me or not, but he didn't say anything else.

We all kept on walking till Brian reached at the center of the amusement park. "According to Anonymous, the second skull should be right here" he said, referring to the Cerberus skull as he pointed down below us. Then, we hear a loud booming sound coming from the sky. We look up and we see Dastardly's aircraft hovering above us. "Hey, did Dastardly get the anonymous tip too?" Brian said, making us give him a really look. "Hah hah, you dimwitted do-gooders. I've already retrieved the second skull at the Gobi Desert!" Dastardly said through his mega phone. I turned to Brian and said in a rather aggravated tone "this is why you never take tips from someone online!!" "Cool your jets, Piper. Okay Brian, we've had our differences, but now is the time to stand together and-" Dynomutt was going to say, his missiles out and ready to shoot, but Scooby, Shaggy and Brian just booked it away from the danger, running for their lives, leaving the both of us here. "Classic Brian/Classic Scoob and Shaggy" we both said, looking right at each other afterwards. Then, some of Dastardly's robots started to approach us. "There's too many of them!" The robot dog said. "Don't worry, I got this" I said. Just before he could say anything, I run at them at full speed, grabbing a piece of wood as I did so, and started hitting, kicking and whacking them with every ounce of my strength.

Dynomutt's Pov: I watch as Piper fights the robots. It was hard to believe. Her moves were so fierce, sharp and may I say agile. I honestly didn't think that she had it in her. I was at a loss for words. I was completely awestruck that I barely even noticed that she was finished. She spits out the piece of wood and shakes her head a little. 'Woah, just....woah' I thought. Piper approaches me, a small smirk on her face. "You know you're gonna catch flies if you leave your mouth open for that long" she said, closing my mouth, which I had no idea was opened. I could feel my face start heat up as I said "w-wow, that was amazing! How did you do that?" "When you live on the streets for as long as I have, you learn a thing or two. Also, I played a lot of Whack-A-Mole with Shaggy and Scooby" she replied. As she said that, her eyes widen as she looks up and shouts out "look out!!" I look and see Dastardly's flying robots, pointing their weapons at us. We both started running, barely missing the missiles. I contacted Dee Dee to let her know that we'll be finding the guys. After that, I noticed that the robots were catching up to us very quickly. "We gotta split up!" I said to Piper. "Alright, I'll go right and you go left" she said. "When did you decide that?" "Just come on!" After our mini convo, we parted ways for a bit. I managed to look behind me and see Piper doing a back flip, kicking one of the robots in the air as she did so. "She's awesome" I muttered, a lovestruck gaze on my face. The moment was ruined when the robots started blasting at me again, breaking my trance as I focused back on the task at hand, getting out of this alive.

Piper's Pov: I was running as fast as I could away from the robots. I tried losing them by zig zagging through tight spaces, but they somehow managed to get through without breaking a sweat. They were catching up to me at a alarming rate. "Geez, these guys just don't quit, do they" I said to myself. I look around, trying to find someway to slow them down. Then, I two large, rusty metallic booths held up by wooden stances that look very old and very breakable. A smirk appears on my face as an idea came into mind. Making sure that they were still behind me, I ran right towards the booths. As I got to them, I kicked the stances and they all started to break. Then, just before those robots could get to me, the stances broke off and the booths started falling right on top of them, instantly crushing them. "Hah hah, yea!! Take that robo suckers!! That'll teach you not to mess with me!! Nobody messes with the Great Piper herself" I said, cheering til my heart's content. The moment was short lived, however, when I noticed a shadow looming over me. I look up and see a tall, middle aged man with a creepy smile on his face staring down at me with his eyes. "Well, well, well, you must be the sweet and cool Piper I've heard so much about" he said, slightly bowing before me. "Well, well, well, you must be the dimwitted creeper that's after my friends Dick Dastardly" I said, mocking him.

Dastardly's expression faltered a little as I made that comment, but regained it quickly and continued speaking with me. "Yes, well, I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not after both of them. The skinny one I'm not even remotely interested in. The only one that I want is the dog, Scooby Doo" he said. "What? Why?" I asked, confusion in my voice. "That's none of your concern now, my dear" he tells me, taking a step towards me. "Actually, it is my concern, especially when it comes to my friends" I tell him right back, growling and barring my teeth as I did so, stepping back a bit. "Now, now, there's no need to-" he was about to say, stretching his hand out to touch me, but growled again and nearly nipped at his hand. He jumps and lets out a scared yelp. "Shame on you, you nearly ripped my hand off" he said, examining his hand to make sure there were no bite marks. "I only allow good people to touch me, but creepy middle aged psychos like you" I said. "Oh, well that's harsh" he muttered. I rolled my eyes and I said "look, if you're not interested in Shaggy and only want Scooby, then why are you here bothering me?" "Ah, yes, let's just say that you're a one of a kind Greyhound that might fit my appearance" he said. I look at him in confusion, literally having no idea what he's talking about.

"Fit your appearance? What are you talking about?" I said, keeping some distance away from Dastardly. "I would explain everything for you, but I am on a tight schedule, so it's best if I take you now and speak later" he said, taking a string pole (you know, one of those things that people use to catch animals) from behind and makes his way towards me. I gasp, getting a little scared at this point. I could feel myself start to hyperventilate. Dastardly quickly pushes the pole at me, ready to catch me. At that moment, I felt a tingly feeling inside me, some feeling or something. But I didn't bother to figure it, I was too scared to even think about it at this point. I close my eyes, ready to feel the metal wire around my neck at any second. But for some odd reason, nothing happened, not a single thing. I slowly opened my eyes, looked around and didn't see Dastardly anywhere. "What the? Where'd that guy go?" I said to myself. Did he do that just to scare me or something? I turn my head in different directions, just sky and clouds around me. "Wow, the breeze does feel nice up here" I muttered, feeling a soft wind blow in my face. At that moment, I had just realized what I'd just said. "Wait a second, up here, what-" I said, moving my paws around to feel some ground, to make sure I'm not dreaming or hallucinating. My ears dropped down when I didn't feel anything. I slowly looked down, my eyes widening by the second. Once I did, a gasp escaped my muzzle. I was floating or flying, really, really, really high in the sky with no way of getting down. I let out a scream as I made this realization.

"Aaaaaaa!!!!! Jiminy Crickets!!!!!!"

Cliffhanger!!! Sorry, don't mean to do that. But don't worry, there will be more coming out soon, I promise. Have a good day/night my dudes!!