3:

We make it to the Falcon Nest, which was the head of the ship. Dee Dee goes up to the steering wheel (bike thing? Imma just call it a steering bike), Dynomutt goes to the controls and Brian sits behind the two of them. I briefly glanced over at the robot dog. My face was still kind of flustered by what Dynomutt said just a few moments ago, though thankfully, nobody noticed a thing, or else I'll never hear the end of it. The robot dog tells us to buckle up, to which three chairs appeared from behind me, Scooby and Shaggy. We sat on them and in an instant, we were buckled in and moved up to Brian, who told Dee Dee to punch it. "Hold on!" she said. As she sped the jet up and turned, I gripped onto the chair with my paws, holding on tightly. "Zoinks!" I heard Shaggy squeal in fright. "Okay, what is this guy's deal!?" I asked, panic in my voice. "Yea, what is his deal?" Scooby asks as well. Brian pulls out his phone and explains "well, the hot gossip in my fansite says he's after the the three shells of sea biscuits-" "What? Sea biscuits?" I said, my eyebrows furrowed. "Skulls of Cerberus, Brian, we've been over this!" Dynomutt said, correcting him. "He already has one skull. Our mission is to make sure he doesn't get the other two" Dee Dee explains. "Question, what do the skulls have to do with us?" I asked her. "No idea!" she replied, making another sharp turn upwards.

"Oh my god, not the turns and twirls!" I nearly screamed, my grip on my seat tighten, feeling a little sick to my stomach. We keep on going up, trying to get away from this Dick Dastardly guy, but to no success. "I can't shake him" Dee Dee said. "Try the shake button" Brian tells her. "Ooo, I'll try the chocolate shake" Shaggy said. "Vanilla please" Scooby said also. 'Seriously guys, at a time like this?' I thought as I gave them a 'what the heck' look. "We don't have a shake button" Dee Dee tells them. "But there should be" the three men said. "Could we please stop talking about milkshakes please. There are other things important right now like our own lives!" I said to them. Before any of them had the chance to reply, we felt something grab onto the wings of the Falcon Fury and started to pull us in. "What is going on!?" Shaggy said, his voice scared and panicked. "I'm wondering the same thing!?" I screamed. I barely heard Dee Dee ask Dynomutt something, something about polarity of the jet, but I was too nervous that I didn't hear what the rest was. Then, the beam that brought me, Scooby and Shaggy on the jet goes off, allowing us to break free from whatever was holding us back and flew away. Well, not exactly flew straight forward, the jet was basically rolling away. Me, Shaggy and Scooby screamed as that happened. "Oh great, the loop de loops!" I said, trying to keep whatever was inside me down. Once Dee Dee got the controls, well, controlled, we flew in a perfectly straight line. The woman looks back at us and asked "are you guys alright?" Shaggy and Scooby had petrified looks on their faces, while I look kind of the same, I mostly look like I'm about ready to throw up. "Yea, but like, if you want, you could just drop us off here?" Shaggy asks her. "We'll walk home" said Scooby.

I unbuckled myself and got off my seat, basically flopping down on the floor. "Ugh, that's a ride I don't want to experience again" I said, slowly trying to stand on my paws. Then, I sensed someone lifting me up from the floor. I look up and see Dynomutt helping me up, causing me to burn brightly. "You alright?" he asks me, wanting to make sure I was okay. "Yea, I'm fine, just never been a big fan of rides with loops and sharp turns" I said to him, shaking myself a bit. "Wow, Piper, you really did a number on this seat" I heard Brian say. "Oh, I'm really sorry about that. I'm sure it's nothing ba-Woah" I was going to say, but my eyes widen when I saw the seat all dented and with deep scratch marks. I look at the seat and back at everyone else, who was looking at me with wide eyes and questionable expressions. "Uh, heh heh, I'm very sorry about that" I said, laughing awkwardly.

"It's alright, Piper. It's nothing that I can't fix" Dee Dee said. "Man, Piper, for a Greyhound, you're pretty strong" Shaggy said to me. "Oh, well uh, you know, I'm tougher than I look. It's what I always say" I said to him. I felt Dynomutt giving me a questionable look, but I didn't bother to actually see. "It's alright, it's no biggie. Let's go guys, we got to find those skulls!" Brian said. Everyone left the Falcon Nest, everyone except me. Dynomutt turns around and said "Piper, you coming?" "Huh? Oh, uh, yea, I'll catch up with you guys in a bit" I replied. He looks at me for a bit, and then he leaves the Falcon Nest. I look down at my paws and back at my seat, wondering how I could've made such damage to it. "That is weird" I said to myself. After that, I leave the Falcon Nest to catch up with the others, not really thinking much about what has just transpired.