6:

Piper's Pov: "Okay, okay, okay, don't panic Piper. Try not to panic, ole girl" I said, trying to calm myself and steady my breathing. This whole time I've been up in the sky, I've been figuring out just how exactly I got up here and how I can possibly get down. I moved a little, and even pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming this. I look, and I was still in the sky, literally not a dream. This caused me to groan in frustration. "Okay, could Dastardly have anything to do with this? No, no, there's no possible way. One thing, he didn't touch me once. Second thing, he couldn't get pass me even if I let him" I said to myself, moving back and forth through the sky in a pacing matter. Then, I hear what sounded like jet engines close by. "What in the world?" I muttered, looking around for the source of the sound. I turn around and I see the Falcon Fury flying towards me at a very fast rate. I see Dee Dee at the driver's bike, her expression looking confused at first, but then it turned to horror as she realized she was about to hit me. I screamed at the same time she did. All of a sudden, I feel the same energy I felt when I was with Dastardly. Then, at that very moment, I found myself back at the amusement park, in what seemed to be a bumper car. I noticed that my paws were shaking, my breathing was a little irregular. "What is going on with me?" I asked myself, way too much in shock to process all that's transpired in these few short minutes.

Then, I felt someone pull me down to the bumper pedals. I was about to yelp when a brown furred paw covered my muzzle. I look and saw it was Scooby, who gestures for me to be quiet with his other paw. I wondered why, but when I heard that creepy guy's voice call out for Scooby, I instantly knew why. "Here boy, where are you?" I heard him say. As he walked past, me and Scooby peek out from the cart to make sure he was gone. We both let out a sigh of relief, but the moment was short lived when Dastardly appeared right behind us, making us both jump in fright. "You're mine now, Scooby Doo and Piper!" he said to the both of us. Before he can attempt to grab us, a mechanical back paw kicks him in the chest. We looked up and see Dynomutt right behind us. "You guys can start screaming....now" he said as he changes his paws to wheels and speeds away from the creep, with me and Scooby still in the cart.

Both me and Scooby screamed as Dynomutt sped really fast. 'This is not my day!' I thought, my mentality already in a spiral. I was gripping the cart's seat when I hear different mechanical noises coming from behind us. I look and I see Dastardly speeding up towards us, with his robots, in a different cart, with a crazy smile on his face. "Sweet shitake mushrooms! We got trouble behind us!" I said to the guys. Dynomutt and Scooby looked behind and briefly saw Dastardly catching up to us. Scooby got scared and Dynomutt mutters "he just doesn't quit, does he?" Then, we hear a ferris wheel roll right beside us, as well as screaming. When we looked, we see Shaggy and Brian on the moving ferris wheel, moving just past the roller coaster. "Brian/Shaggy!" Me, Scooby and Dynomutt shouted as the robot dog jumped onto the roller coaster, trying to keep up with them, with Dastardly still hot on our tail. As we rode on the rails, I couldn't help but feel a little nauseous from all the loops. "Urgh, I hate the loops" I shouted to myself, and I'm sure Shaggy said the same thing. Then, Shaggy and Brian fell off of the ferris wheel and landed right onto our car, no injury on them. "Welcome to the party, you guys" I said, still hanging onto the car for dear life. "Give me those dogs!!" We heard Dastardly say from behind us. I heard both Scooby and Shaggy call each other's names when Brian said suddenly "everybody say 'Hashtag Foxy Falcon!'" Everyone except me said what was told, while I just rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Is this seriously the best time for-" I was about to say when suddenly, we were thrown off the rails of the coaster. We all screamed as we were about to fall to our doom, when a beam appeared, stopping our fall. We look up and see the Falcon Fury carrying us back on the ship. I look back and see Dastardly, who wasn't in the beam, fall to the ground while screaming "Drat!!!" "So long creepo!" I shouted before the door closed behind us, leaving behind that abandoned amusement park at last.