1- The Alliance of Humans and Vampires

Hi... Hello, yes I did it again. I have made another Vampire Knight fanfiction. Oh well, that's my thing I guess. Anyway, enjoy the third book of The Kiryu's Pureblood series. This will hopefully be the last book? Maybe? So, enjoy, those who are still with me! Who are not put off by the fact that after so many years, I'm still obsessed with writing about this specific manga/anime by Matsuri Hino. The goal is to publish a chapter every two weeks.. or when I remember and am inspired!

______________________________________________________________

Humans and vampires, there has always been a constant struggle between the two species for millennia. Their relationships changed from humanity knowing about vampires to suddenly not knowing about their existence. Only very few know about them nowadays. Some are important politicians, and others are what the vampire world knows as the vampire hunters.

A breed of humans whose ancestors devoured the blood of one of the very first purebloods to have the power to face other purebloods. With her heart, she was able to give life to metal and the hunters forged weapons against their enemy.

Thousands of years later, fate has twisted, and now a pureblood loves and is loved by twin vampire hunters. Both were turned into vampires to live long lives with their beloved pureblood princess.

"Mhm, mhm, I think these are perfect. Good work on finding me the pureblood families here!" Alondra smiles as she looks over the address notebook given to her by Aido Hanabusa. He is proud of himself and bows his head.

"Of course, Alondra-san, it's the least I can do for you! And I- ah..." The brunette is walking away with delight. Hanabusa drops his head. "See you..."

"Zero! Ichiru! I got the locations and the family names!" Alondra bursts into the shared dorm of the twin hunters. Zero curls up in his bed, and Ichiru yawns as he sits up from his own. "Oi! Why are you two still asleep?!" Alondra walks in closer.

"It's a weekend. Let's sleep in." Alondra yelps as Ichiru grabs her arm and pulls her on the bed with him. He holds her and closes his eyes again. Zero turns to look at what happened and glares at the scene.

"I-Ichiru!" She blushes brightly as he holds her even closer. Zero gets out of bed and walks up to them.

"Alright, let's see this address book after all." Zero pulls off the bedsheets, but that only makes Ichiru tease him more and put himself on top of Alondra. She is bright red as he rests his head on her chest.

"Hmm, your heart is beating so fast. Feed me then, I'm hungry." Ichiru lifts his head up, looking at her with crimson eyes. She pouts and turns her head to the side.

"O-okay." He leans in and teases her neck before giving her a gentle bite and drinking her blood. She whimpers as he drinks her blood. Filling himself up.

"Hey, don't go into your own world." Zero also joins them on Ichiru's bed as he lifts his head. Alondra turns a dazed look over to Zero, who looks at her. He watches blood run down from the open puncture wound on her neck. He leans in and takes his own fill of her blood.

"Wah... filling two of them sure is draining..." Dizziness comes in waves as Zero finishes up. "Though, this is what we chose when we all decided it would continue being the three of us. There was no need for me to choose... I could have them both after all." Alondra smiles in her daze and gently runs her hands through both their heads, letting her fingers slip through their hair.

"I think she's falling asleep. Take advantage, it's too early." Ichiru lies back down. Zero couldn't agree more and puts the sheets back over them so they could sleep a little longer. They want peace for a while longer before they have to face the reality that is ahead of them. The Hunters Association wants to claim Alondra as their pureblood token to stand against all other purebloods.