6- Happy Birthday My Love

Birthday special! Yay! Remember to give a kind vote if you like the story, please!

_____________________________

"Time for class. I can hear the herd going wild. No, I shouldn't call them that anymore. I've gotten to know quite a few students." Alondra sighs as she stands next to Kaname. "They're extra eager today. I wonder why?" A few members of the Night Class gulp, Alondra, doesn't catch on being out front. The gates open, and there seems to be some sort of gates keeping them in line.

"Oh wow, usually they bring this stuff out on St. Xocolatel's day. I didn't think this many people would come." Hanabusa thinks to himself. He thinks back to a couple of months ago.

During the class exchange, a couple of girls were calling for his attention and, with flattery, managed to get out of him the birthdays of some Night Class members. Alondra was one of them.

"Yuki?" Alondra questions the brunette that bows before her. Zero and Ichiru - with much annoyance - keep things under control.

"Due to a heavy demand from the Day Class to the Headmaster, the students have requested to have a gift giving event for Alondra-chan on her birthday. Happy birthday!" Yuki stands up and smiles brightly at her.

"Eh?! How did they know?!" Yuki shrugs, Hanabusa slightly ducks down. "Um, this many students want to give me gifts? I know I've tried to make friendlier events between classes, but still."

"Well, everyone is eager because of the events you've hosted for our classes, so the rules: If you could pass through each line to receive gifts, we would have a wheelbarrow to put all gifts on it! Night Class is free to go on to class. You are excused until all gifts are exchanged." Yuki explains. Alondra sighs but smiles. Alondra goes to where she is directed by Yuki. She volunteers to be the wheelbarrow girl.

"Ah, um, please accept this, Alondra-senpai! Happy birthday, and thank you for the opportunity I had to make some friends at the game night!" A girl says bashfully as she hands out a small bag of sweets with a card attached to it. Alondra takes it and looks at the gift. She smiles sincerely.

"Thank you, I'll try not to eat these all up in one day. They're so cute." The girl squeals delighted and goes to the back to wait for her friends.

Zero and Ichiru look back at Alondra, who listens to everyone's wishes with real interest and shows them genuine gratitude. She never repeats the same comment, other than her thanks as everyone gives her a unique gift that are small and large. Yuki is beginning to have trouble pushing the wheelbarrow.

"Geez, I'll take over now." Zero goes over to her. She apologizes and thanks Zero. Alondra glances back and smiles at Zero before having to go back to the students. Zero follows behind her.

"Please accept my letter! I like you and all my feelings are written in this letter!" Zero's eye twitches as a girl confesses her feelings for Alondra. Alondra tilts her head and smiles.

"That makes me happy, but I can't accept your feelings since I'm already in love with someone. I hope we can still be friends and you will still come to school events. May you find a girl who will love you as much as you can love them." The girl tears up but is happy that Alondra didn't dismiss her confession even though they're both girls. She responded like she probably would have if it was a boy who confessed.