3- Meeting The Association President

Please give these chapters some love and give me a star! Please enjoy the next chapter!

________________________________________

Alondra looks at the Headmaster's building. The entire walk from the Moon Dorms to there had been quiet. She had mentally been preparing herself this whole time to talk with Kaito. Their work on trying to be friends came to a standstill when she went back with her parents.

Zero opens the door for them, and they step inside. Kaito looks up from writing and sees the group arrive. He can already see Alondra working out different scenarios, trying to just say hello.

"Hey, uh... I see you're working on the treaty. How's it going?" His sadistic side definitely triggers as he watches her squirm to get that out. But he also keeps himself in check as he can't be bothered to deal with arguing with Ichiru and Zero.

"Yeah, I'm combining the same ideas we put for ourselves with what the vampires had also mentioned wanting to see change. I'm almost done." Kaito sits back to rest his eyes from writing so much.

"Wait, were you doing it on your own this whole time?" He watches her almost sparkle and look like a happy puppy as she says this. He worries about how much her emotions show all through her expressions to body language. Ichiru and Zero see this as well.

"It's just a matter of editing and putting stuff together at this point." He mentions with a shrug. Alondra sits down across from him.

"Say, can I take a look? I want to know what the hunters will look for from us. We still have two more days to get this done." Alondra looks at him expectantly. Kaito sighs and hands her the draft that only has the human requests. She looks over it and starts to read it. She feels it is disrespectful to just skim over it.

"Oh well, I'm glad to see we all mostly have the same ideas. That makes things easier for sure. Is there anything else I can help with?" Alondra hands back the treaty to Kaito.

"Yeah, actually, make sure you don't show the President all of your expressions that you've shown me here today. You're terrible at hiding your feelings." Kaito finally speaks up. Alondra blushes and becomes self-conscious as she touches her face.

"Am I-"

"Yes." Zero and Ichiru don't let her finish as she is about to ask a very obvious question. Alondra pouts and then puts her hands down.

"I guess I'm a bit expressive... I'll work on it! I don't need the President to be reading me like a book. They could take advantage of that. Thanks for the tip. You're a good guy after all!" Alondra says with a bright smile. The Kiryu twins stare intently at Kaito, daring him to give her attitude.

Kaito just makes an annoyed expression. "Yeah, yeah. Now, could you let me get back to work?" He goes back to editing things and putting them together.

"Will do! You've got my support, Kaito! Let us know if you need anything! Alright, you two, let's head back to the dorms. I'm sure everyone is awake now in the Night Class. I feel like I didn't properly thank them for their help." The trio heads out.

"Like two dogs following their master. I still don't trust that she won't turn her fangs on us. Who wouldn't go power hungry with the powers she possesses? ... Who wouldn't want that power that courses through her veins?" Kaito spares a brief glance at the closing door.  He shakes his head and focuses himself this time.

"Headmaster!" Kaito, let's out a frustrated sigh as Yuki barges in now. "Oh, Takamiya-sensei, sorry, I thought the Headmaster was here. I just saw Alondra-chan, Zero, and Ichiru-kun leave."

"Yeah, they were disrupting me too." Yuki looks over at the papers.

"That is the treaty you all have been working on. Ah, I wish I could have helped as well. Um, but I still want to help with anything else!" Yuki is determined as she says this. Kaito could care less.