2- Discussions

Hey, what do you know? I'm a week early! Enjoy this next chapter!

___________________________________________

"President, everything is all set up with your meeting with the Kasumioji princess. Is there anything else I can do for you?" The assistant to the President bows before them. They hum to themselves and fan themselves.

"No, that will be all. You may leave me, I will be on an important phone call, do not let anyone disturb me." They say as their jade eyes squint menacingly. The assistant bows, and he heads out.

They cast their fan aside, their red painted lips spread into a smile. Their hand reaches daintily for the phone, and they dial a number.

"What is it?" They smile as they hear the serious and gruff voice of their companion.

"Ichio, good news, the princess of Kasumioji will be within my grasp. She will be coming to the Hunters Association by the end of the week to speak with me. I'm curious to see what it could be about. Maybe she is ready to be taken care of by us." They laugh like as if it were a hilarious joke. The other end of the line is silent, no amusement whatsoever.

"Enough of your jokes, update me when you figure out what she truly wants from you. It is a wonder what the princess is planning. Ever since last year, there have been voices seeing her presence near the territories of the other pureblood families. She may be seeking to control and seize them the same as the old king." Ichio looks out into the gardens outside his study. A giggle that tries to sound soft and effeminate disrupts his thoughts.