Chapter 11

"Someone is extra chirpy today." Says one of Jennie's blockmates, they're resting in the central park of the campus near their building while waiting for their last class of the day.

Jennie looks up from texting through phone after hearing that, she instantly wiped off the smile on her face, she didn't realize she was smiling. "Huh?"

The same person says, with a grin never leaving her face. "I said, you're happy today."

"Am I not happy all the time?"

A shake of the head. "You are but you're extra happy today. Did you and oppa went out yesterday?"

She shakes her head, still not getting it. "No."

"Ah. Then he must be the one you're texting. Well, couldn't blame you. He's handsome, smart and a gentleman so I'd be happy too if I were you."

Jennie's heart started to beat fast. Who wouldn't if one of her friends would point out that she's "extra" happy while texting and found herself smiling when it was just Lisa whom she is texting with?

After that kiss from last week, the blush on Lisa's face whenever they meet inside the campus has been showing very frequently and it's such a scenery to watch. Jennie wanted to push herself to where her limit would allow her by asking Lisa for a dinner, which had been politely declined — twice by the way.

Jennie did not ask why because she doesn't want to sound very aggressive or pushy but she knew Lisa is with Jongin every night. Lisa promised her for a raincheck though, it should be tomorrow, Saturday night.

Despite Lisa's busy schedules, they have been constantly texting. Jennie also noticed a pattern in Lisa's text. No replies from 5 to 6:30 o'clock in the evening, short conversations around 6:30 to 7 o'clock then another silence before a full blown messaging session from 9:30 o'clock and onwards.

Their messages are just casual conversations though, nothing really worth noting for but Lisa never fails to send her Good Mornings, Good Noons, Good Evenings and Good Nights — add the daily reminders of taking meals on time too.

All of this started right after that kiss and Jennie loves the attention she's getting.

"Uh. I guess." Jennie awkwardly replies after a brief pause.

"You're still not official?"

Jennie is seriously getting tired of this type of questions. She gets it, her friends and blockmates like him a lot but Jennie doesn't owe them explanation so she shrugs, locks her phone, grabs her bag and stood up. "Nope, I'll just go the washroom."

"Okay."

"Don't be late!"

Jennie waves them goodbye before heading straight to the building's wash room.

She settles her bag at the corner before she begins washing her hands and took all time time drying them couple of minutes after. She ended up staring at the mirror and sighed.

Why can't they let her be? Right, sure he's a great catch but she could use a day without getting questions like that, it's starting to irk the living shit out of her.

I am probably near my time of the month to be this sensitive and unreasonable. Gosh why can't I just have a day without hearing his name from my friends' and classmates' mouths? I just—

"If a glare could cut a glass, you'd probably destroyed it."

Jennie was way too zoned out to even noticed someone getting in and now smiling at her through the mirror. Upon realizing who it was, it made her smile too — she noticed how infectious that smile had become to her though she would never admit that she missed seeing that personally, it's been almost a week since the last time they've had a decent conversation.