Chapter Five: Home Sweet Home?

A/N: I have a dumb joke for the fans of Psycho. What's Norman Bates' favorite Danzig song? I'll give the answer in a bit.

You woke up on the couch to a cacophony of pots and pans banging against each other.

"Wake up, everyone! It's Sunday!" Pennywise's much-too-joyful voice cried from the kitchen. It was apparent that he was the one banging the pots and pans together.

"Shut it, clown!" Charles screeched from upstairs.

You just pulled a pillow over your head and tried to go back to sleep. Whatever was so important about it being Sunday didn't apply to you. You weren't scary, or insane, or a murderer, or anything like these people.

After a few moments, everyone had gathered into the living room, including Charles, who was less than happy to be awake. Everyone except Michael and Smile.

You were soon mistaken, though, as something pawed at you. You wrinkled your face in disgust as the thing began to lick you.

"Smile, gross. Come here," Jeff said. Smile turned and walked towards him.

Michael walked into the room carrying a projector.

"Y/N, sit up. You need to see this," Elliott said, poking your leg.

Begrudgingly, you sat up.

Michael had made a presentation on what the plans for today were. Basically, Jason would go hunting, Pennywise and Elliott would go work at the local fair (Pennywise as a clown and Elliott as a fortune teller), Michael would clean up the house, Jed would make furniture, Norman would go work the Bates' Motel, Freddy would work in the garden, Jeff and Smile would attack hikers and steal their wallets with Smile acting hurt as bait, Billy would go get groceries, Tiffany would help cut up the meat that was hunted, and you and Charles would return to your house to grab some belongings.

Michael, after his presentation, pointed at Jed, Charles, and you and signaled for the three of you to stay. He dismissed everyone else. He handed you a list of things you need to grab from your house and handed Charles a copy, just in case you tried to be sneaky about something. He handed Jed a short list of furniture that needed to be built.

"Well, let's go," Charles grunted, clearly still annoyed about having to get up.

Charles walked out of the door and over to the detached garage. You followed close behind.

"Of course," Charles groaned. "They took the cars."

"So? Let's walk; it'll wake you up. I'm not going to lie, you're not pleasant to be around when you're tired," You admitted.

"Well, you're just unpleasant to be around in general," He retorted.

The two of you walked in silence for a few moments before you realized something: you had zero clue where you were. 

"Uh, Charles? How do we get out of here?"

Charles pointed to a hidden pathway that was clearly marked.

"That way. We marked it because Freddy kept getting lost."

The two of you walked the path until you were about twenty-five yards away from the main road before Charles stopped walking and turned to face you, a serious look on his face. 

"If you try anything, and I mean anything, don't think I won't do something about it. Remember who we are," Charles reminded you.

"And if you try anything, and I mean anything, don't think I won't tell Tiffany," You countered. You weren't sure what gave you the confidence to sass him, but Charles clearly didn't like it. He rolled his eyes and grabbed for your wrist, yanking you into the bushes beside you.