Chapter 21 Revenge

~Flashback~
"You feel useless because you're weak? That is the dumbest thing I have heard from you, boy!!!!!"

A single man kicked a young boy to a wall. The boy's brown eyes threatening to let tears fall. However, as he gazed at the man, he saw the man sitting next to him as he looked forward.

"There's no shame in being weak. The shame is staying weak! Besides...so what if you can't use magic. One day, when you find something worth fighting for, find your own way to fight, Homura!!!!!"

Hibachi Shinmon, a powerful fire magic user who was offered a position as one of the Ten Wizard Saints, but rejected the offer

Hibachi Shinmon, a powerful fire magic user who was offered a position as one of the Ten Wizard Saints, but rejected the offer. As Hibachi looked at his son, he saw potential in the boy. The reason he named him Homura was because he wanted his son to have the resolve of a burning flame. He knows his son will find the resolve he needs to grow, but for now, he wants to at least show him his own fighting style.

"Now then....let's practice once more!!!!!"

"Okay Dad...but I don't know if it'll help me."

~Flahback ends~
Homura was slowly opening his eyes. As he looked around, he saw that he was no longer at South Gate Park. Right now, he was in the infirmary along with Levy and her team.

"Phantom attacked Levy's team after wrecking our guild hall. Those two incidents wouldn't be made simply over a grudge and nothing else. There has to be some other reason why this happened."

As Homura said this, he had a bad feeling in his gut. All of these events just seemed too perfectly timed. It felt too coincidental to him. As he stood up, he grunts in pain since he hasn't fully recovered. While he was walking out of the infirmary, he had only one thing to say.

"Everyone...be careful."

~At Phantom Lord~
"To the limit, Straight Punch!!!!!!"

Ryohei punched one of the members of Phantom Lord into a wall. As this happened, he side steps to the left to avoid a bullet made of magic. Swiftly, he dashed into the direction of the attack and punched the mage responsible down to the ground.

"Knock out!!!"

"Hmph. Seeing so many herbivores here makes me sick."