Twenty

His lips were soft and silky on my dry and chapped ones. A warm, rough hand softly caressed my neck and cheek. He was hesitant, his lips light and lingering.

Pulling back, he gazed down at me with hooded eyes. The flecks of gold in his eyes sparkled. His eyes searched mine. For what, I had no idea, but the way they looked into mine...

His hand lightly wound in my hair as he pulled me closer against him. His lips crashed back down on mine, quicker, harder

I gasped as his arm around me tightened, making my bruises twinge. Taking the opportunity, his tongue entered to dance with mine. Using his grip, he gently tilted my head to gain better access.

The sweet gentleness that Ezra consisted of was present in the kiss, but so was a hidden restraint and control that I hadn't noticed before. I still wouldn't have if I didn't feel it in the confidence of his hands as he held me close and manipulated my body in small tugs and pulls.

He spun around, pushing my back into the table. His hands travelled down my body, leaving a wake of awareness everywhere they touched. I wrapped an arm around his neck and ran my fingers through his chocolate hair, grabbing it like he had mine.

He lifted me onto the table. Standing between my legs; his face closer to mine. His hand returned to my hair.

I tugged his hair tighter. I wanted his lips on mine. It had been too long since I had last engaged in these acts consensually.

He didn't seem to find that as appropriate behaviour.  His hold tightened and pulled my head back. He stepped forward, his head tilted down- his lips hovered over mine.

"Patience." His lips brushed against mine. "I want to enjoy this."

I did too, but I also need his to consume my senses. I needed him to make himself all I could think about.

He finally gave me what I wanted a few seconds later.

His mouth returned to mine, diving in and taking control. He tasted as fresh and sweet as he smelled and acted.

I held him to me with my hand in his hair and one clutching to his shirt near his waist. Not that I needed to keep him close. No. He took care of that himself, allowing no room for air to slip between us.

I could feel his length, hard against my stomach. I squirmed against it. He gripped me by the hip- stilling me.

"Ahem."

I tensed along with Ezra at the sound of a throat clearing. I quickly detached my lips from his. 

"Am I correct to assume the potions are prepared, Ezra?"

My eyes shot over to glacier blue ones. Cassius stood in the doorway. One of his hands held a folder while the other was tucked into the pocket of his trousers.

"Seeing as you have time to spare for frivolous activities."

Ezra placed his palms flat on either side of me on the table. His head dropped to my shoulder with an annoyed growl that ended with a sigh of frustration.

"I still have time. How I choose to spend it has nothing to do with you as long as you get what's promised by when it's promised."

Cassius nodded. His eyes slightly narrowed on Ezra, but he didn't notice since his head was buried in my neck. "Well, I hate to interrupt-" it didn't look like he cared either way, "-but I need to speak with Ms. Riar."

Ezra released a heavy breath. Lifting his head he looked down at me and wiped the annoyance off his face. He smiled lightly.

"To be continued?" He asked.